Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

“When I got into the White House, when people asked me what was gonna be my agenda, I said, ‘Well, my first focus is gonna be ‘Mom-in-Chief’ Michelle Obama

Michelle Obama placed motherhood at the center of her role as first lady​

Did u Kibs here slam her for this? Did u want her canceled over her view on her role?

Reactions: TOP
Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world.
Yep. My career is solely for my children, i.e. to provide them a home and food, the latest video games, etc. I can't fathom anyone who would not place family first.

What he said

Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world.

“I can tell you that my beautiful wife Isabelle would be the first to say her life truly started when she started living her vocation as a wife and as a mother. I’m on this stage today, able to be the man that I am, because I have a wife who leans into her vocation.

“I’m beyond blessed with the many talents God has given me, but it cannot be overstated that all my success is made possible because a girl I met in band class back in middle school would convert to the faith, become my wife, and embrace one of the most important titles of all. Homemaker.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So where did he say its their place?
He also said women were told "diabolical lies." What are those lies?

“When I got into the White House, when people asked me what was gonna be my agenda, I said, ‘Well, my first focus is gonna be ‘Mom-in-Chief’ Michelle Obama

Did u Kibs here slam her for this? Did u want her canceled over her view on her role?
You seem to think Butker's exempt from criticism from those responding with their free speech rights.

Catholics have always played politics in regards to growing the church. One such decision to help the Catholic church grow was to make it resonate with pagans whom they normally slurred. Pagan rituals involved priests, so the Catholic church opted to call their ritual and sacrament providers "priests."

The idea of polluting Christianity with pagan rituals is appalling to non-Catholic Christians, who have "ministers" who administer the blessings of Christianity.
Well, @Stone wants to call them, "pastors". You two go somewhere and work it out!

" Baby,....if we dont do this Im gonna get blue balls! Backed up BLUE BALLS even! You know how serious THAT IS? I would have to go to the emergency room! How can you be THAT selfish and uncaring?" Hows that for a start? :laugh:

"You KNOW your the only one baby,...your all I think about,...all I care about. BTW,...that dress looks SPECTACULAR on you! The only way he could possibly look any better is if it were laying on the floor next to the bed" :yay::nodyes:

It was very odd...I rather doubt women appreciate those kind of "efforts" on their behalf, however...They really are just bizarre...and inappropriate...
Not being much of a woman yourself, I can see why you're puzzled. Now go scold the clouds for raining on you, Cletus. :laugh:

You seem to assume a lot, TOP.

The Gestapo had a career and a family and thinks the remarks were incredibly stupid.
So do her friends.
Our daughter never had kids but thinks the remarks were stupid.
All the local female newscasters appeared to think the remarks were stupid.

Middle America and the coastal urban northeast are simply two different places.
No need to make value judgements as to who, if anybody, is right,
but we really should acknowledge, at least, that they're quite different.

Blue state women aren't impressed with attitudes like that.
I can't explain exactly why. I've never been a woman, and I don't meddle in their affairs.
We live in "middle America," and always have -- and I found the remarks stupid, bigoted, misogynist, and condescending. He tried to turn a commencement address into a political speech. He's gotten a lot of flak from intelligent, reasonable, personal-freedom-loving citizens both males and females. It's only the women-should-be-subservient-and-stick-to-their-function-as-birthers crowd, like pEarl and Toxic belong to, who found it inspiring. As for the cheering afterwards, it's traditional because now you're free of both school *and* pompous speechifying derps like the football wonk.

if Obama stated in 2012

“I can tell you that my beautiful wife Michelle would be the first to say her life truly started when she started living her life in the White House as a wife and as a mother first.

It cannot be overstated that all my success is made possible because a girl who become my wife,is embracing one of the most important titles of all. Homemaker.”

He would have been cheered by the left

Ok...I respect that everyone has an opinion...I've always said that...No judgment when it comes to the ladies in your family...I don't know them, after all...
I had a Very full time career and family ...and don't think they were incredibly stupid remarks...and have nothing but respect for his speech...I listened carefully...and more than once...;) Our news isn't covering it....didn't hear a word at any of the events yesterday...
I'm happy that Middle America is different...and that I live here...and that I Listen...( btw...I imagine our Mother's Day celebrations were very different...in fact, I know they were...and that's all good)

I always listen to every individual...and I hear them... teachers have to do that, after all...Special Ed teachers in particular...)
lpmw3bF.jpg

When males masturbate and waste their semen, they are offending gawd's will and practicing child abandonment. Don't ever try to accuse someone else of being inappropriate.
If Toxic was actually a Christian, she'd be aware of the OT proscription against "spilling one's seed" rather than using it to impregnant a female. Maybe she cana have her caretaker look up "Onan" for her. :rolleyes:

"The NFL is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, which I believe is critical to our continued success," said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

That inclusion includes everyone but Christian Harrison Butker
Butker can be welcome and included, too, if he stops hating on other people.

Are you even capable of posting anything besides whataboutisms? Gawd, you're tedious.

Back