Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

Yikes! Sorry about that! Keep your kids away from the priests!

Baptist churches dont have priests,.......you Heathen.

He didn't insult anyone who actually listened to his message...If you're embarrassed, it's because you didn't understand what he was saying...don't feel badly, though...many people overreacted...
In the last days there will be much confusion. Some times when a Human mind becomes too reprobate it is given up and given over. In other words,.....there is no coming back from it.

"The NFL is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, which I believe is critical to our continued success," said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

That inclusion includes everyone but Christian Harrison Butker

You and your lapdog pEarl and your psycho drunken boyfriend are some of the biggest purveyors of hate here.
They're not even in your league. You have no commentary that isn't bashing on someone; it's your only way to feel better about yourself.

You are dishonest and HATEFUL; I feel sorry for anyone who pays you any mind.

No doubt in the real world as well. It's so much a part of who you are that you can't even see it anymore. You can try to cover it up with smarmy memes and virtue-signaling trite cliches, but we all see it.

He insulted every woman in the world- including my Daughter and Grand Daughters!
How? Is this just your way of saying that you have piss-poor English reading comprehension? Point out the specific insulting text so that others with greater English proficiency can tutor you on your errors.

It didn't offend me, BUT WHAT HE HAD TO SAY, EMBARRASSES ME AS A MAN!
You aren't much of a man. You are a cowardly, virtue-signaling snowflake. Shouldn't you be racing for your safe space right about now?

Why does Owl constantly stalk Top? She seems to follow her around and attack her every post like a jealous high school girl. Its weird,...seriously weird. Meanwhile Top pays her no mind at all and never even replies to her... :laugh: I think its driving the obsessed Owl even crazier.

Why does Owl constantly stalk Top? She seems to follow her around and attack her every post like a jealous high school girl. Its weird,...seriously weird. Meanwhile Top pays her no mind at all and never even replies to her... :laugh: I think its driving the obsessed Owl even crazier.
TOP put a stalker on TOW and, yes, TOW is pissed. I pointed out ways to get even but TOW isn't violent like me. LOL

You constantly whine about others, Fat Boy. It's hypocritical of you to complain about the actions of others that you often do yourself, son.

Never did. We have Pastors. Havent you ever been to any kind of church AT ALL at any time in your life? You dont seem to know much if anything about it.
QED

TOP put a stalker on TOW and, yes, TOW is pissed. I pointed out ways to get even but TOW isn't violent like me. LOL

You constantly whine about others, Fat Boy. It's hypocritical of you to complain about the actions of others that you often do yourself, son.

Harrison ....my wife has one of the most important titles of all. Homemaker.​

All hell breaks out from the left..he has to go

Travis Kelce .... tells young people its OK to slam alcohol​

Gets a full pass

Reactions: TOP

Harrison ....my wife has one of the most important titles of all. Homemaker.​

All hell breaks out from the left..he has to go

Travis Kelce .... tells young people its OK to slam alcohol​

Gets a full pass
Her choice. Telling people that's their place is one thing, letting them make the choice is better. Smart, intelligent and educated people understand this difference. Fucking morons and dumbasses, not so much.

6qhvq2.jpg

We were raised as Lutherans; my mom was a Sunday school teacher as well as being on various women's committees at church. So every Sunday we spent the entire morning and part of the afternoon there. I heard a lot of that same derogatory gossip from some of the other ladies. I don't think it's just Catholics who don't seem to be able to understand and follow Jesus's teachings.
It seems you are trying to blame Catholics for the miserable way you turned out.

Her choice. Telling people that's their place is one thing, letting them make the choice is better. Smart, intelligent and educated people understand this difference. Fucking morons and dumbasses, not so much.

6qhvq2.jpg
What he said

Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world.

“I can tell you that my beautiful wife Isabelle would be the first to say her life truly started when she started living her vocation as a wife and as a mother. I’m on this stage today, able to be the man that I am, because I have a wife who leans into her vocation.

“I’m beyond blessed with the many talents God has given me, but it cannot be overstated that all my success is made possible because a girl I met in band class back in middle school would convert to the faith, become my wife, and embrace one of the most important titles of all. Homemaker.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So where did he say its their place?

QED
Still fucked in the head huh? You know,...there IS help readily available. Even for dumpy little sawed off fatasses like you. :cool: You should man up and put up a CURRENT pic of yourself like I did,....we can play GUESS THAT WEIGHT. ;) You do know Doc its very unhealthy to weigh 260 pounds at your height of 5-8 right? You must be the 8th dwarf they never talk about..........Dumpy!

Last edited:
LOL - your calling me out for calling them priests instead of pastors is bothering me? Whatever the are, keep your kids away from them!
Catholics have always played politics in regards to growing the church. One such decision to help the Catholic church grow was to make it resonate with pagans whom they normally slurred. Pagan rituals involved priests, so the Catholic church opted to call their ritual and sacrament providers "priests."

The idea of polluting Christianity with pagan rituals is appalling to non-Catholic Christians, who have "ministers" who administer the blessings of Christianity.

Back