APP - Christians on Healthcare Reform

I agree....but failing to face an argument up front and wasting time playing silly gotcha games about minimums and acupuncture made you his equal....and it wasn't because you lifted him up......

lol, neither of you ever even understood the facts....

oh look, another "gotcha" moment.....you can't play gotcha, when you don't get it.....

you're a wuss.....anytime someone proves you lied or are wrong....it is just a gotcha moment.....

pathetic....why don't you be honest enough to admit you were wrong...instead of this wuss changing of your stance....

you're just like maineman in this regard.....hey....maybe you are maineman....he has so many niks

why would you go this far, i always thought you were joking when you said that.....

the term is earthly and often one foisted upon us and sometimes not true at all....consider postidiotprofit calling me a liberal because i disagree with his understanding of the h/c bill....

further, there are many issues i am so called liberal on that do not necessarily mesh with many christians....homosexuality, drugs, meat, sex....i'm pretty liberal socially...i wouldn't lump a group and proclaim they cannot be christian....and you do realize you are calling your best friend maineman a non christian

I have no problem with those things being legal, Yurt, but obviously they are unChristian acts. Drugs, I think, would make America much better off, because of the inherent Darwinian effect they would have upon the body politick, and because it would be cheaper to end the War on Drugs, and more favorable to notions of freedom to boot.

I have no problem with those things being legal, Yurt, but obviously they are unChristian acts. Drugs, I think, would make America much better off, because of the inherent Darwinian effect they would have upon the body politick, and because it would be cheaper to end the War on Drugs, and more favorable to notions of freedom to boot.

fair enough....since you mentioned drugs.....

do you think drinking alcohol is acceptable christian behavior? if so, then is marijuana ok? if not, why not? etc.....

fair enough....since you mentioned drugs.....

do you think drinking alcohol is acceptable christian behavior? if so, then is marijuana ok? if not, why not? etc.....

Yes, because otherwise God would have smited the Irish long ago. :cool:

But seriously, part of my religion is drinking concecrated wine, and the Bible even depicts Christ and the Apostles drinking at parties, and we can infer, getting drunk, as wine from that part of the world can be quite potent.

As for weed, I have no idea. I've honesty never heard the Church teach about drugs...

I do know that liberalism would self-implode if it could get its hands on legal drugs, which is why I consider it a good thing.

But seriously, part of my religion is drinking concecrated wine, and the Bible even depicts Christ and the Apostles drinking at parties, and we can infer, getting drunk, as wine from that part of the world can be quite potent.

As for weed, I have no idea. I've honesty never heard the Church teach about drugs...

I do know that liberalism would self-implode if it could get its hands on legal drugs, which is why I consider it a good thing.

alcohol is a drug 3d......and the bible warns about its excess....and getting drunk.....just because the bible only mentions wine, i see no reason as to exclude the sweet plant....IMO, the plant is more pure than alcohol.....and if you want to equate the two....then use the bible's caution against alcohol or strong wine as i think the bible calls it

point being.....not only liberals partake of the heavenly herb....or so i am told

alcohol is a drug 3d......and the bible warns about its excess....and getting drunk.....just because the bible only mentions wine, i see no reason as to exclude the sweet plant....IMO, the plant is more pure than alcohol.....and if you want to equate the two....then use the bible's caution against alcohol or strong wine as i think the bible calls it

point being.....not only liberals partake of the heavenly herb....or so i am told

Moderation is the key!

typical midcan.....just like DNC....no debate...ignores all that....and just continues with mindless talking points

????...no, I called you a liberal because you kept refusing to answer a simple question...remember?....I said you were turning into just another liberal.......it had nothing to do with your beliefs regarding the bill.....

Why don't you two just touch dicks and be friends?

Because conservatives don't do drugs right?

I wouldn't consider him "heretical", unless I am also heretical....he's my favorite author and the inspiration for most of my theological positions....

ID is a wedgie, so she knows Conservative Christians! She has her name on the list of volunteers for the CAUSE at "C Street' if you know what I mean!

because the vast majority of people have insurance that someone else pays for....thus, no incentive to investigate....

Good point and they don't want others to have this same option?

Back to the haves and have nots! Them and us...divide and conquer or concur?

whambulance for the attack the drug industry folks.
They suck till you really need that pill.
dumbasses

Yeah, but why should I be a dumbass and pay more than Canada for the same drugs, sounds like you are the one who needs a pill! A chill pill!

Why should we pay more for drugs that we subsidize? I just don't get that, do you?

Back