Christmas food

Trump steaks

Riot rolls

liberal tear beer

extra salt on my food provided from jpp

table setting will have the finest nate silver

my parents always served head cheese for breakfast on Christmas Day......ground pork liver, jowl meat and various and misc. pig parts....fried and put on a slice of white bread and drowned in corn syrup......actually delicious......but, it was an initiation ritual......applicant in-laws were not permitted to marry into the family unless they ate at least one plate......

my parents always served head cheese for breakfast on Christmas Day......ground pork liver, jowl meat and various and misc. pig parts....fried and put on a slice of white bread and drowned in corn syrup......actually delicious......but, it was an initiation ritual......applicant in-laws were not permitted to marry into the family unless they ate at least one plate......

Real head cheese is made entirely from a pig's head.

Real head cheese is made entirely from a pig's head.
Well...he said it was some sort of punishment/ritual for gaining access to his inbred family.

Personally, I would have demanded that my future MIL suck my cock. In front of everyone as they were being forced to eat swine head meatloaf.

Well...he said it was some sort of punishment/ritual for gaining access to his inbred family.

Personally, I would have demanded that my future MIL suck my cock. In front of everyone as they were being forced to eat swine head meatloaf.

.....how many of your sons managed to marry women?.......

Sailor I have 6 bushels of oysters.
PM me if you need a few dozen.
Fresh Yarmouth oysters

Rune, you are a very good man for offering. Merry Christmas to you Jack Tar! The boat is in NC. Let everyone off to go home for Christmas. One of the new guys was going to stay with the boat however his wife just had a baby a month ago. Did not have the heart (getting older I guess) to make him stay so I am. Will catch up with family to celebrate next week. You know that drill. Thanks for the offer though! You are a good man Cap.

norah what does that taste like if you had to compare it to something?

Its hard to describe since I dont think it tastes like any other meat. Maybe a little more irony or gamey than lean beef? Its like the most tender part of the deer and is just awesome fried. It can have the same texture sometimes as chicken fried steak.

Ham Biscuits (this IS Virginia after all, sausage n velvita on cocktail rye, apple crisp, mimosa and Irish Cream.
We don't do sit down dinner.

Christmas eve very quiet.......both kids at the parents of their significant others......doing our celebrations tomorrow night......looking for leftovers in the fridge.....finished putting my recumbent exercise bike together and wrapping presents.....

We always made head cheese during Christmas and New Years time. I never cared for it but this time of year was always reserved for slaughtering hogs.

Back