Christmas food

my parents always served head cheese for breakfast on Christmas Day......ground pork liver, jowl meat and various and misc. pig parts....fried and put on a slice of white bread and drowned in corn syrup......actually delicious......but, it was an initiation ritual......applicant in-laws were not permitted to marry into the family unless they ate at least one plate......
That's sound horrendous and a heart attack waiting to happen.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Careful what you ask for Christmas Grind. You might get it.

Can't stand turkey so had duck, boiled gammon and various Vietnamese dishes at my sons' flat in London. Oh nearly forgot the veggies; peas, baby carrots, artichoke hearts, samphire, roast potatoes and roast parsnips. The potatoes and parsnips were roasted in goose fat, incredibly unhealthy but just magical.

Last edited:
I don't live on the coast and eat plenty of seafood.

Yes I am sure that you eat whole bulls raw, except for wiping their arses and cutting the hoofs and tails off first, of course.

Last edited:
Yes I am sure that you eat whole bulls raw, except for wiping their arses and cutting the hoofs and tails off first, of course.

Seafood you moron. You're the one that spelled deer, the animal, "deAr". What a retard.

I will impart upon you the best beef roast recipe you will ever have

1) buy most expensive cut you can afford
2) trim the beef, cut off fat cap, take out bones. Try to form beef into a circle so it cooks better
3) 24 hours before you cook, dry brine the roast with salt. I use kosher.
4) set up a grill for an indirect cook (look online if you don't know what this is). Set grill between 225 and 250. Do not allow to cook over 250
5) if you have a thermometer meat probe stick it into the middle of the roast. If you don't have a probe get a good instant thermometer.
6) remove grill grates and put a pan over the diffusers then put grill back
7) put the roast on the grill. Watch the temp.
8) depending on size of roast should take 2-2.5 hours
9) once roast gets to 120-125, move to hottest part of grill and cook each side for five minutes
10) cook roast to 130-135
11) carve and serve do not let meat rest. That is a myth

You can thank me later

I will impart upon you the best beef roast recipe you will ever have

1) buy most expensive cut you can afford
2) trim the beef, cut off fat cap, take out bones. Try to form beef into a circle so it cooks better
3) 24 hours before you cook, dry brine the roast with salt. I use kosher.
4) set up a grill for an indirect cook (look online if you don't know what this is). Set grill between 225 and 250. Do not allow to cook over 250
5) if you have a thermometer meat probe stick it into the middle of the roast. If you don't have a probe get a good instant thermometer.
6) remove grill grates and put a pan over the diffusers then put grill back
7) put the roast on the grill. Watch the temp.
8) depending on size of roast should take 2-2.5 hours
9) once roast gets to 120-125, move to hottest part of grill and cook each side for five minutes
10) cook roast to 130-135
11) carve and serve do not let meat rest. That is a myth

You can thank me later

Even better:
Buy a spoon roast.
Set into oven at 500.
Shut off oven after 30 mins.
Leave in oven 20 mins per pound.

Not only a bona fide racist and moron, you don't understand puns!

I know how to spell, retard.

You made your pun excuse after your idiocy was pointed out.

By the way, you've never explained from a different thread how it's my responsibility to do something for a kid whose on parents won't do it for him.

The most important food for Christmas day? Food for thought and consideration concerning the reason for the season. After prayer and God's blessing...any food will do, but.....no Christmas would be complete without the fruitcake making an appearance...even if its the same fruitcake in a tin that you passed along last Christmas that has been re-gifted back to your table. :)

Back