Climate change is pure bullshit!!

Just to highlight how full of shit you are.
Argument of the Stone fallacy.
In general, light can
escape from the surface of the slab and propagate to the far
field, but for a portion of the photonic band (that is “below
the light line”)
light is perfectly confined to the slab by
the generalized form of total internal reflection
You cannot trap light.
The correct answer is NOT "none" unless you are arguing that light that is "guided" infinitely in the slab is not contained in the slab.
You cannot trap light.
This is from the abstract of a more recent paper and perhaps is a better explanation of what a BIC is.
Bound states in the continuum (BICs) defy the conventional wisdom that assumes a spectral separation between propagating waves, that carry energy away, and spatially localized waves corresponding to discrete frequencies. They can be described as resonance states with infinite lifetime, i.e., leaky modes with zero leakage.
Ignoring the Stefan-Boltzmann law and Kirchoff's law again, eh?

Beryl is recognized as not being ordinary because it is the earliest in the year that a Cat 5 hurricane has formed in the Atlantic.
It was not a category 5 hurricane.
Beryl reached Cat 5 status on July 2nd.
There is only one other Cat 5 hurricane in the record books that has formed in July and that didn't form until July 16.
But then you think destruction of property is not a violent crime
It isn't. I could, for example, take a hammer to my computer. It is not a crime to do so. I own the computer.
so it's understandable you think things out of the ordinary are very ordinary.
There was nothing out of the ordinary.

Chanting
Beryl was a cat 5 hurricane with 165 mph winds on July 2. Any claim it wasn't is idiocy but then you are known for your idiocy.

It isn't. I could, for example, take a hammer to my computer. It is not a crime to do so. I own the computer.

There was nothing out of the ordinary.
The video was of someone destroying property that was not theirs. Destruction of property that is owned by someone else is a violent crime.

Chanting
Beryl was a cat 5 hurricane with 165 mph winds on July 2. Any claim it wasn't is idiocy but then you are known for your idiocy.

The video was of someone destroying property that was not theirs. Destruction of property that is owned by someone else is a violent crime.
Beryl was a nothing. A tropical storm that knocked power out temporarily. The chanting is by YOU.

Inversion fallacy. You cannot blame your problem on anyone else, Moonbat.
As previously stated - your brain was designed for collecting nuts in the forest.

These are ' Into the Nightsoil's statements '

"Sweden is not to the east of the UK "
" There is no such science as paleoclimatology "

Dumbass or troll ?
Both.

@gfm7175 - you can't possibly tell me with a straight face that Nomad isn't winning in any projection category. If he doesn't win something, I'm going to check video of your polling centers for ballot cases under tables.
Nomad most certainly won hands down on election day... However, over the coming days, there are still juuuuuuuust enough "mail-in ballots" outstanding in a handful of key counties that will miraculously make him come up "juuuuuuuust short".

Nomad most certainly won hands down on election day... However, over the coming days, there are still juuuuuuuust enough "mail-in ballots" outstanding in a handful of key counties that will miraculously make him come up "juuuuuuuust short".
Excellently played. :thumbsup: Game. Set. Match.

Back