College football rankings?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Last year we made it the post season to play Florida in the SEC Championship. LSU was left in the dust.

You barely beat GA. That still doesn't say much. LSU has won 2 NCs.

Bama has 12. Let me know when you get close to that.

Besides, this year ya'll won't even be the 2nd best in the SEC West. Maybe 4th.
Yea he's not using much of a standard. Minnesotta has 6 national championships. No one in the SEC, except Bama, comes even close to that. Is Topper saying LSWho is of lesser program then the Golden Gophers? LOL

Yea he's not using much of a standard. Minnesotta has 6 national championships. No one in the SEC, except Bama, comes even close to that. Is Topper saying LSWho is of lesser program then the Golden Gophers? LOL

Its interesting, Topper wants to talk about the recent past. Not the entire past, because Bama owns that. And not this year because Bama looks far better. But if you select just the right slice of years, LSU is great.

Top, let me know when you have 12 National Championships, 26 conference championships and the most bowl appearances in NCAA history.

Otherwise, stick to the present.

how many decades since you won one.

How many has LSU won in your lifetime? And how many has Bama won in the same time period?

Like I said, you want to select a particular slice of time. Not this year, but not too far back either.

so it's more decades than you can remember, LSU has 2 in the last 5 yrs.

Our last one was in 1992.

And, if you are 49, you have been alive for 3 National Championships for LSU and 7 for the Crimson Tide.

It is easy to see why you only want to look back 5 years. Prior to that, your last NC was in 1958. And before that....wait, before that you hadn't won one.

Your 3 championships in 5 years is impressive. But don't try and make it sound like LSU is all that because of it. This year is this year. Or the football history is the history. Selecting just a slice of years to make your team look good cheapens it.

I think you beat us like 25 years in a row you douchebag, Obviously bear bryant is The football god. Now you have another, get another hobby besides kicking sand in the face of lesser programs. :clink:

I think you beat us like 25 years in a row you douchebag, Obviously bear bryant is The football god. Now you have another, get another hobby besides kicking sand in the face of lesser programs. :clink:

I don't kick sand in anyone's face. But when my team is called overrated, and another is bragged on for a select set of wins, I respond.

Its what happens.

:clink:

But you trash LSU or at least piled on when others did.
LSU has done NO wrong this year. Doesn't take a genius to see they moved up as everyone else lost, the win at GA is a quality win as they have had our numer in Athens.

LSU has done NO wrong this year. Doesn't take a genius to see they moved up as everyone else lost, the win at GA is a quality win as they have had our numer in Athens.

I haven't trashed LSU over the GA win. I did say I didn't think they deserved to be #4, and until the win at GA, I don't think they did.

That said, the win at GA vindicated them somewhat.

You call a game decided by zebras a quality win? Not setting the bar very high are you? Even the SEC admitted the refs fucked up that game.

And Topper, if you are going to badmouth other teams, don't get upset when people argue with you.

whoever had Houston in their top ten, take that fake ass team off your list. Ass BEATEN by UTEP? Should have been drummed out of the top 25.

Back