Conservative Acquaintance Annoyingly Not Racist

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
BROOKLYN, NY—Acknowledging that the man’s right-wing views are more nuanced than one might expect, 36-year-old liberal Diana Hardwick confided to reporters Tuesday that her conservative acquaintance Brady Daniels is, quite frustratingly, not racist.

“We got to talking about immigration, and I really wanted him to undermine his argument for stricter border controls by saying something disparaging of Latinos, but apparently his opinions are based entirely on national security issues instead of race—which is super irritating,” Hardwick said of Daniels, who reportedly describes himself as a “strong conservative” on fiscal issues but, annoyingly, exhibits no racial biases.

“It would be so much easier if I could just write him off as a bigot, but as far as I can tell he harbors no resentment or disdain toward people of color. For God’s sake, we argued every issue from states’ rights to income disparity but nope, he didn’t say anything even tacitly racist. Not once.” Hardwick later concluded that her acquaintance’s opposition to most of President Obama’s policies meant he was probably “close enough” to count as a racist.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/conservative-acquaintance-annoyingly-not-racist,35236/

I saw someone post this on Facebook. I definitely laughed.

So what. You would laugh if Morey Amsterdam said shoehorn. You are a simpleton, so everything is funny to you, therefore, your opinion of what is funny is valueless.

BROOKLYN, NY—Acknowledging that the man’s right-wing views are more nuanced than one might expect, 36-year-old liberal Diana Hardwick confided to reporters Tuesday that her conservative acquaintance Brady Daniels is, quite frustratingly, not racist.

“We got to talking about immigration, and I really wanted him to undermine his argument for stricter border controls by saying something disparaging of Latinos, but apparently his opinions are based entirely on national security issues instead of race—which is super irritating,” Hardwick said of Daniels, who reportedly describes himself as a “strong conservative” on fiscal issues but, annoyingly, exhibits no racial biases.

“It would be so much easier if I could just write him off as a bigot, but as far as I can tell he harbors no resentment or disdain toward people of color. For God’s sake, we argued every issue from states’ rights to income disparity but nope, he didn’t say anything even tacitly racist. Not once.” Hardwick later concluded that her acquaintance’s opposition to most of President Obama’s policies meant he was probably “close enough” to count as a racist.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/conservative-acquaintance-annoyingly-not-racist,35236/
Hey who needs to say anything bigoted when it's far easier to keep your mouth shut and support policies that hurt racial minorities. :)

An unsecured border hurts everyone, Moot.
Correct, so why have conservatives worked so hard to keep it unsecured? Oh yeah, their paymasters want cheap labor and plenty of competition for the few jobs they do create, to depress wages. Idiot.

By the way Grind....what the fuck is that thing? A dancing turd?

i don't know. Whenever I see odd gifs I log them for later usage. If I ever end up using a gif from something stupid/lame it is not meant to construe an endorsement of said thing. I likely have no idea where it came from, such as the case in this instance.

i think it's like a beaver or something

It kind of looks like a messed up drawing of pedobear. :whoa:

Pedobear.png

i don't know. Whenever I see odd gifs I log them for later usage. If I ever end up using a gif from something stupid/lame it is not meant to construe an endorsement of said thing. I likely have no idea where it came from, such as the case in this instance.

It's Spurdo Sparde, a poorly drawn Pedobear from Sweden that has come to it's own as meme for America.

Back