Conservative Acquaintance Annoyingly Not Racist

None had ever previously believed that a jackass could communicate on the internet. It shows, at least, that the weirdoes are wrong about evolution, but, then, they are wrong about everything, aren't they, especially Right? :)

None had ever previously believed that a jackass could communicate on the internet. It shows, at least, that the weirdoes are wrong about evolution, but, then, they are wrong about everything, aren't they, especially Right? :)

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Not if you add just one word to his statement, as follows;

All Republican (politicians) will do anything for money, as is a matter of everyday observation. The trouble is that so many of them think licking thieves' arses will do the business for them.

Still bigoted blatherskite. Maybe if it was "Most politicians will do anything for money,.." you may have some valid point. But "all" of < insert group here > is simply prejudice and nonsense. Especially when you exclude your own pocket-politician.

No it's not. Do you know any Republican not flat out for money? If so they don't appear on here, that's for sure. A sick lot of buggers!

I don't know any republican flat out for money, and I know quite a few. Do you even know any republicans in RL at all? My bet is you do but don't even realize it because they don't look like Satan and shake you down for gold each time you meet.

The jackasses have been doing it quite successfully since at least the launching of MoveOn.org

Back