Conservative Acquaintance Annoyingly Not Racist

It kind of looks like a messed up drawing of pedobear. :whoa:

Pedobear.png

It is a rules violation, to make an accusation of pedo.

Correct, so why have conservatives worked so hard to keep it unsecured? Oh yeah, their paymasters want cheap labor and plenty of competition for the few jobs they do create, to depress wages. Idiot.

And who on your side is trying to secure it?

This is a bipartisan clusterfuck you hack

All American conservatives are racist, obviously. Americans are just not very good at defining 'racism'. The Weirdoes mean, 'No longer having slaves, dammit!'

All American conservatives are racist, obviously. Americans are just not very good at defining 'racism'. The Weirdoes mean, 'No longer having slaves, dammit!'
The Democrat Party fought for slavery, while the GOP was formed to fight against it. So you are 180 degrees incorrect.

The Democrat Party fought for slavery, while the GOP was formed to fight against it. So you are 180 degrees incorrect.

Yes, and as we know, the Republicans went all out to get them enrolled on the racist basis later. Come off it!

Damn, I knew you were stupid, but really; you deny or are unaware of the inversion? Don't be a moron, the Party Lincoln founded is the modern day Democratic Party. Fool.

Damn, I knew you were stupid, but really; you deny or are unaware of the inversion? Don't be a moron, the Party Lincoln founded is the modern day Democratic Party. Fool.
Yes, and as we know, the Republicans went all out to get them enrolled on the racist basis later. Come off it!
You are both 180 degrees incorrect on that as well.

You are both 180 degrees incorrect on that as well.

What is the point of talking nonsense? The Republican Party of Lincoln was anti-slavery, as you haver heard. The Democrat Johnson promoted civil rights, and the extreme-right cynics immediately supported racism to get racist votes. You know this perfectly well: be ashamed!

What is the point of talking nonsense? The Republican Party of Lincoln was anti-slavery, as you haver heard. The Democrat Johnson promoted civil rights, and the extreme-right cynics immediately supported racism to get racist votes. You know this perfectly well: be ashamed!

Don't waste your time on the blithering fool.

No he's absolutely right and you're wrong cause back then Southern Conservatives were Democrats. Now Southern Conservatives are Republicans but what hasn't changed is that most Southern Conservatives were racist back then and are still racists now.

I mean you're just about right up there with 3D on your revisionist history. LOL

I mean it's hillarious how you try to hide the bigotry of Southern Conservatism behind party names as if political parties were these unchanging monoliths. Truly grand comedy! :)

Actually, the legislation that Johnson signed was written by Republicans. Johnson new the tide had turned against his party's anti-civil rights views, and saw it as an opportunity to claim the high road for political gain. To quote Johnson: “I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for 200 years.”

No he's absolutely right and you're wrong cause back then Southern Conservatives were Democrats. Now Southern Conservatives are Republicans but what hasn't changed is that most Southern Conservatives were racist back then and are still racists now.

I mean you're just about right up there with 3D on your revisionist history. LOL

I mean it's hillarious how you try to hide the bigotry of Southern Conservatism behind party names as if political parties were these unchanging monoliths. Truly grand comedy! :)

I mean it's hilarious how you try to claim the bigotry of Southern Conservatism. Truly grand comedy! :)

Actually, the legislation that Johnson signed was written by Republicans. Johnson new the tide had turned against his party's anti-civil rights views, and saw it as an opportunity to claim the high road for political gain. To quote Johnson: “I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for 200 years.”

Well, that was kept secret from the world by the famous 'liberal media' then. 'Who controls the past controls the future', doubtless - but you don't, yet. Can you win the next Civil War, do you suppose?

Back