Conservative Acquaintance Annoyingly Not Racist

Drunk poster?

He was talking more about USC grads in general. I think the drunk posting is more unique to yours truly and not really a USC wide thing.

If their are other USC alumnist drunk posting on political chat sites I would definitely love to meet them.

He was talking more about USC grads in general. I think the drunk posting is more unique to yours truly and not really a USC wide thing.

If their are other USC alumnist drunk posting on political chat sites I would definitely love to meet them.

Two out of two
posters from USC post drunk on this forum that's all I know

What side would that be, the 1%?, because you would be wrong. The 99% has over 300 million guns, and every gun factory is working 3 shifts to provide for the ever increasing demand.

They've slowed down this year actually, shifting back to their 50% production standard. Well, most companies have.

All Republicans are proponents of corporate welfare? Prove it.

All Republicans will do anything for money, as is a matter of everyday observation. The trouble is that so many of them think licking thieves' arses will do the business for them.

All Republicans will do anything for money, as is a matter of everyday observation. The trouble is that so many of them think licking thieves' arses will do the business for them.

This is bigoted blatherskite nonsense. This is equivalent to some idiot troll saying that all democrats wish for soviet style communism. Total and utter nonsense.

This is bigoted blatherskite nonsense. This is equivalent to some idiot troll saying that all democrats wish for soviet style communism. Total and utter nonsense.

Not if you add just one word to his statement, as follows;

All Republican (politicians) will do anything for money, as is a matter of everyday observation. The trouble is that so many of them think licking thieves' arses will do the business for them.

No it's not. Do you know any Republican not flat out for money? If so they don't appear on here, that's for sure. A sick lot of buggers!

The Board is evidently getting stupider and more reactionary, and it is difficult to find interesting threads under the present regime.

Here's a good example:

:rofl2:

No it's not. Do you know any Republican not flat out for money? If so they don't appear on here, that's for sure. A sick lot of buggers!

Damo doesn't pay me to post here. If do it strictly for the entertainment value, and I thank you from the cockles of my heart for providing so much of it. :rofl2:

Damo doesn't pay me to post here. If do it strictly for the entertainment value, and I thank you from the cockles of my heart for providing so much of it. :rofl2:

Where the hell would YOU get a heart? And grovelling, obviously, helps bring in the necessary if you live in a plutocracy, because it puts you in the right position re your masters. COME ON - you aren't talking to one of your brainwashed yesmen now, kiddo!

Where the hell would YOU get a heart? And grovelling, obviously, helps bring in the necessary if you live in a plutocracy, because it puts you in the right position re your masters. COME ON - you aren't talking to one of your brainwashed yesmen now, kiddo!
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Not if you add just one word to his statement, as follows;

All Republican (politicians) will do anything for money, as is a matter of everyday observation. The trouble is that so many of them think licking thieves' arses will do the business for them.

Yet it was one of yours who was caught with money in his freezer, another one of yours who tried to sell a vacated US Senate seat, another one of yours who was recently indicted on 20/21 counts of public corruption, etc.

Well, if you call scraping together dollars to stuff into Roth IRAs, whole life, and savings, then I guess I'm all about money...

Back