COVID and THANKSGIVING

no you believe in a dead man god on two sticks

God gave everyone a brain , he is not in the business to watch over idiots like you who won't use them

You mean the dead Jew two thousand years ago? He doesn't believe. Legion is an atheist no matter which way he moves his lips around.

Agreed on having a brain.

legion is a Mormon

He sure as shit isn't a practicing Mormon. Lots of people are raised in a religion but don't abide by it. Legion is one of those. He's like Trump: in love with himself and no one else.

He probably has a mirror above his bed and he's the only one who ever used it.

He sure as shit isn't a practicing Mormon. Lots of people are raised in a religion but don't abide by it. Legion is one of those. He's like Trump: in love with himself and no one else.

He probably has a mirror above his bed and he's the only one who ever used it.

Kindly cease and desist polluting my thread

tyvm

Kindly cease and desist polluting my thread

tyvm

Thread drift. Grow a spine and get used to it or thread ban me like Legion and Teflon Don, et al often do. The ignore feature works too. Now go look at your coffee cup and whine that it's half empty. tyvm

Over here, Johnson hadn't got the guts to stop Christmas get-togethers, which puts those who are vulnerable, like myself and my wife, in some embarrassment, since we have no particular wish to be dead yet.

Over here, Johnson hadn't got the guts to stop Christmas get-togethers, which puts those who are vulnerable, like myself and my wife, in some embarrassment, since we have no particular wish to be dead yet.

Why embarrassment? I don't need a ban or mandatory law to follow common sense or the advice of the CDC. If my friends and relatives don't get it, that's their fucking problem not mine. If they make a big deal about it, the upside is that my Christmas card list becomes much shorter from here on out.

Always look for the silver lining. :D

MjAxMi1lZjU0OTU2OTFiYmM5NDI0_50c21466da37f.png

I’m glad your research turned up the 21 per million. Nothing left to do put personal attacks Hehehehe. Served niggahs!

Blessings
QED. See? Not a Mormon. Just 100% asshole. A self-involved narcissist who lives alone with his best and only friend.

What is your story?

Just us and a daughter and her wife and grandbaby. We were going to do a family Christmas but my boy who is an officer with the 101st Airborne just cancelled....he has to much to do really high speed cant get COVID....and he does not want us to either.....my wife and I are high risk.

Things are really blowing up here...2 of the last three days have been records, lots of people are dying because it has gotten into a lot of the human warehouses.

Give it two weeks, after Thanksgiving the numbers will climb rapidly just as now we are experiencing Halloween’s effect

Same here. My family and I are gathering for Thanksgiving as we always do. We are fully aware that the excessive fear mongering is a globalist hoax.

In my case I'm aware that Progressives, Leftists, and bureaucrats are generally idiots and/or morons so I should ignore them.

Back