Craigslist Date Tomorrow

It was a great date. A couple of hours, real casual. This girl is really, totally cute, and supremely cool. I think I kind of like her.

It was a great date. A couple of hours, real casual. This girl is really, totally cute, and supremely cool. I think I kind of like her.
Excellent. If she offers you a trip into the gates of heaven don't turn her down this time...

Cute!

Take note my horny male cohorts. Beefy may be on to something here.

When a man says a woman is cute as apposed to saying she is Hot there is often some there there.

Its code for thinking "I like this woman and if I ever got the chance Id do her".

Hot is code for Id do her and if she was not too nasty I would do her again, hell if I did her enough I may just hang arround to find out if she was a nice person who had something interesting to say.

Now make no mistake "The Id do her" idea is pretty much a part of any male thought pattern concerning the females arround them.

There may a caveot placed on every woman, in example, "Id do her if she put a bag over her head" or say "Id do her if I could get her drunk enough". But none the less the millions of years of evolution have ensured that any woman no matter how fat, ugly, or old is only a caveot or two away from your amorous attentions. The old last woman in the world factor. Of course you hear men say "I wouldnt do her if she was the last woman in the world" the truth is they are lying.

So my heartys lets celebrate Beefys search and possible find of a truely "cute" woman.

Cute!

Take note my horny male cohorts. Beefy may be on to something here.

When a man says a woman is cute as apposed to saying she is Hot there is often some there there.

Its code for thinking "I like this woman and if I ever got the chance Id do her".

Hot is code for Id do her and if she was not too nasty I would do her again, hell if I did her enough I may just hang arround to find out if she was a nice person who had something interesting to say.

Now make no mistake "The Id do her" idea is pretty much a part of any male thought pattern concerning the females arround them.

There may a caveot placed on every woman, in example, "Id do her if she put a bag over her head" or say "Id do her if I could get her drunk enough". But none the less the millions of years of evolution have ensured that any woman no matter how fat, ugly, or old is only a caveot or two away from your amorous attentions. The old last woman in the world factor. Of course you hear men say "I wouldnt do her if she was the last woman in the world" the truth is they are lying.

So my heartys lets celebrate Beefys search and possible find of a truely "cute" woman.

says Desh--the expert on the male psyche.:rolleyes:

Nope....!

Oh I see it came straight out of your ass as usual.

To be more accurate...it came straight outta yours...try rereading your diatribes and edit before you post...I have things to do so have fun trying your best to snow everyone on this forum...:snow:

Oh I see it came straight out of your ass as usual.

I personally don't think the "cute" vs. "hot" inference works anymore, because we all know girls who have told us that by now, and can adjust our speech accordingly...

For example, a friend of mine wrote on her MySpace a list of qualities in a guy, one of which clearly stated "...someone who thinks I'm 'beautiful' rather than just 'hot'..."

I dont think Beefy picked that word without some thought behind it, hes no dumby.

Funny how you would use a different word than came to your mind to try and avoid telling a woman she was cute because you have certain information?

Why the duplicity?

I personally don't think the "cute" vs. "hot" inference works anymore, because we all know girls who have told us that by now, and can adjust our speech accordingly...

For example, a friend of mine wrote on her MySpace a list of qualities in a guy, one of which clearly stated "...someone who thinks I'm 'beautiful' rather than just 'hot'..."

Those Myspace lists are complete bullshit and I'm surprised you still know adult woman posting them.

26 Things That A
Perfect Guy Would Do

1. Know how to make you smile when you are down.

2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always
notice.

3. Stick up for you, but still respects your
independence.

4. Give you the remote control during the game.

5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you.

6. Play with your hair.

7. His hands always find yours.

8. Be cute when he really wants something.

9. Offer you plenty of massages.

10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.

11. Never run out of love.

12. Be funny, but know how to be serious.

13. Realize he's being funny when he needs to be
serious.

14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready.

15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually
hurts.

16. Smile a lot.

17. Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he
wouldn't normally like to do, just because he knows it
means a lot to you.

18. Appreciate you.

19. Help others out.

20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1.

21. Always gives you a peck on the cheek when you
depart from each others company, even when his friends
are watching.

22. Sing, even if he can't.

23. Have a creative sense of humor.

24. Stare at you.

25. Call for no reason.

26. Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs - just
because he loves u that much to quit it.

Back