Craigslist Date Tomorrow

I don't really know about that. Myspace is still probably more popular, but ever since Facebook was opened up to highschoolers and then everyone (it used to only be available if you had a college e-mail address) it has become popular to. I prefer facebook but I keep a myspace too.

The only real difference between Facebook and Myspace is that Myspace allows you to customize your page with HTML. Which presents huge security holes, and insures every teenager out there goes and makes the shittiest page imaginable with the same generic Myspace page generator. It's been called the ugliest site in the universe for a reason.

Facebook isn't customizable. Therefore, everything looks boring, but everything looks clean. Sorry, this is the one area of my life where I act like a conservative. Also, those annoying songs don't pop up on every page you visit.

Man this explanation is a lot longer than I originally planned.

Ok cool, thanks for the update.

LOL
It’s Ok Tiana. Though I’ve never bought a pair and of course, being the fashionista that I am, wouldn’t be caught dead in them under any circumstances, you are still cool, you don’t have to keep going on and on about this.

lol, that makes me feel A LOT better.

for the record my crocs were under $10.

I wear practically nothing but crock nocks(nock offs). I own like a dozen pairs ranging in colors. They cost me from 99 cents to I think it was 7.99. There is only one reason I wear crock nocks, they are the most comfortable fucking shoes ever created on the face of the fucking earth.

The whole reason I have so many pair is fear they will go out of style and I wont be able to buy them anymore. Just like my fannypack in lew of purse thing.

Clothes for me serve one main purpose and that is to be comfortable. Im 50 and Ill be god damned if I should have to worry about being fashionalbe anymore(not that I ever really did).

Tia can tell you I am not fashion maven by any stretch.

I wear practically nothing but crock nocks(nock offs). I own like a dozen pairs ranging in colors. They cost me from 99 cents to I think it was 7.99. There is only one reason I wear crock nocks, they are the most comfortable fucking shoes ever created on the face of the fucking earth.

The whole reason I have so many pair is fear they will go out of style and I wont be able to buy them anymore. Just like my fannypack in lew of purse thing.
Clothes for me serve one main purpose and that is to be comfortable. Im 50 and Ill be god damned if I should have to worry about being fashionalbe anymore(not that I ever really did).

Tia can tell you I am not fashion maven by any stretch.

Desh that is one of the funniest things you have ever said. I was laughing out loud at work when I read that.

Well, I didn’t mean to insult anyone, I was just joking. Not about not being caught dead under any circumstances in crocs, but other than that I was joking.

Desh that is one of the funniest things you have ever said. I was laughing out loud at work when I read that.

Well, I didn’t mean to insult anyone, I was just joking. Not about not being caught dead under any circumstances in crocs, but other than that I was joking.

sure you were joking...

Nice try at being nice though :D

No problem if I was worried about fashion I might be insulted but it is one thing I always felt was aburd and an attempt to part me from my money for no good reason.

Yes. It is. Absolutely. All girls like it. Stop yer lying...

I have to admit that I really like it when my bf sings to me.
But I don’t know about “all girls”.

You know what you should do is check with Onceler or Bac on that.

(sorry I couldn’t help myself, and I have taken more than one shot from the today, I think you will all agree.)

2nd date with this girl Saturday. She is so cool, and cute. This one is far beyond all the others that have been around as of late. Weird, craigslist yeilds this great gal....

Weird, I'm trippin out.

2nd date with this girl Saturday. She is so cool, and cute. This one is far beyond all the others that have been around as of late. Weird, craigslist yeilds this great gal....

Weird, I'm trippin out.

Sweetness Beefy, the meeting place of the 21st century is the internet.

Does anyone else remember the study that said according to brain scans and such love is a form or insanity ?

Does anyone else remember the study that said according to brain scans and such love is a form or insanity ?

Yes. But I don’t believe that. Maybe the new, head over heels love, but the kind that settles in and lasts, is different. It all depends on what you have left after the period where you are staring at each other for hours, believe that the other person has no faults, and can’t keep your clothes on for longer than ten minutes, ends.

Back