Craigslist Date Tomorrow

Ha I've broken up with so many girls who hated that I did drugs.

Guess I am not the perfect guy.

Oh well, back to the drugs.

Think about all the girls (even girls my age) with "Hey There Dehlila" lyrics written all over their myspace. That song was written by a guy who was chasing a girl who he never even went out with. She spent more than a year trying to get rid of him. He wrote the song about her and she freaked out and pretty much stopped talking to him.

Think about all the girls (even girls my age) with "Hey There Dehlila" lyrics written all over their myspace. That song was written by a guy who was chasing a girl who he never even went out with. She spent more than a year trying to get rid of him. He wrote the song about her and she freaked out and pretty much stopped talking to him.

Yeah that's a little creepy.

I hate that fucking song. And most songs that girls plaster all over their Facebooks.

Many girls are attracted to the bad boys, marry them, divorce them and then look for a nice guy to raise the kids.

26 Things That A
Perfect Guy Would Do

1. Know how to make you smile when you are down.

2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always
notice.

3. Stick up for you, but still respects your
independence.

4. Give you the remote control during the game.

5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you.

6. Play with your hair.

7. His hands always find yours.

8. Be cute when he really wants something.

9. Offer you plenty of massages.

10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.

11. Never run out of love.

12. Be funny, but know how to be serious.

13. Realize he's being funny when he needs to be
serious.

14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready.

15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually
hurts.

16. Smile a lot.

17. Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he
wouldn't normally like to do, just because he knows it
means a lot to you.

18. Appreciate you.

19. Help others out.

20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1.

21. Always gives you a peck on the cheek when you
depart from each others company, even when his friends
are watching.

22. Sing, even if he can't.

23. Have a creative sense of humor.

24. Stare at you.

25. Call for no reason.

26. Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs - just
because he loves u that much to quit it.
I think I just tasted a small bit of bile. Although I probably fulfill about 20 of those for my wife...

;)

Yeah that's a little creepy.

I hate that fucking song. And most songs that girls plaster all over their Facebooks.

LOL, here's a little snippet from Maddox that's the funniest thing I've heard about the song:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=fashion

crocs_bullshit4.jpg

When I see people wearing Crocs, I know immediately that we have nothing in common, and that we could never be friends or have any meaningful kind of relationship. They come in every color imaginable yet look bad with every other article of clothing ever created. The only thing that goes with Crocs is social ostracism.

To their credit though, Crocs serve as an excellent idiot barometer; you can tell a lot about people wearing them. For example, Amazon.com suggest products that other customers have purchased based on the item you're shopping for. Here are the suggestions for Crocs:

amazon_crocs6.jpg

26 Things That Tian's BF does

1. Know how to make you smile when you are down. - check

2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always
notice. - not really a secret, kind of annoying

3. Stick up for you, but still respects your
independence. - check

4. Give you the remote control during the game. - no dice

5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you. - check

6. Play with your hair. - check annoying though

7. His hands always find yours. - among other things

8. Be cute when he really wants something. - no dice

9. Offer you plenty of massages. - used to

10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork. - no dice

11. Never run out of love. - check

12. Be funny, but know how to be serious. - check

13. Realize he's being funny when he needs to be
serious. - sometimes

14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready. - we're usually waiting for him

15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually
hurts. - n/a he claims I can't hit hard

16. Smile a lot. - check

17. Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he
wouldn't normally like to do, just because he knows it
means a lot to you. - not so much anymore

18. Appreciate you. - check

19. Help others out. - check

20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1. - n/a

21. Always gives you a peck on the cheek when you
depart from each others company, even when his friends
are watching. - check

22. Sing, even if he can't. - check although this isn't necessarily an endearing quality

23. Have a creative sense of humor. - check

24. Stare at you. - check that can be annoying

25. Call for no reason. - check

26. Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs - just
because he loves u that much to quit it. - I drink way more than him

Ha I thinks so.

There was that awesome headline: Testicle bill dangles over FL legislature.

I posted that!

I'd like to confess that I bought crocs once. I had no choice though. We were going on vacation in the middle of winter and I needed shoes I could get weton the beach without caring and my other flip flops were long gone. They were my only option and I haven't worn them since.

I posted that!

I'd like to confess that I bought crocs once. I had no choice though. We were going on vacation in the middle of winter and I needed shoes I could get weton the beach without caring and my other flip flops were long gone. They were my only option and I haven't worn them since.

Shame and dishonor on your family for a thousand generations.

Those Myspace lists are complete bullshit and I'm surprised you still know adult woman posting them.

So am I to take it that all of the cool kids are posting on facebook now? Myspace is so, like, whatever? Seriously tell me Water, I have no other way of keeping up with these things.

Why do people buy crocs? How did that ever become a fashion? 30 dollars with holes, 40 dollars without them. For a molded piece of foam. WTF?

Here's Maddox about his article:

crox_rokt11.gif

So am I to take it that all of the cool kids are posting on facebook now? Myspace is so, like, whatever? Seriously tell me Water, I have no other way of keeping up with these things.

I don't really know about that. Myspace is still probably more popular, but ever since Facebook was opened up to highschoolers and then everyone (it used to only be available if you had a college e-mail address) it has become popular to. I prefer facebook but I keep a myspace too.

The only real difference between Facebook and Myspace is that Myspace allows you to customize your page with HTML. Which presents huge security holes, and insures every teenager out there goes and makes the shittiest page imaginable with the same generic Myspace page generator. It's been called the ugliest site in the universe for a reason.

Facebook isn't customizable. Therefore, everything looks boring, but everything looks clean. Sorry, this is the one area of my life where I act like a conservative. Also, those annoying songs don't pop up on every page you visit.

Man this explanation is a lot longer than I originally planned.

Last edited:
for the record my crocs were under $10.

LOL
It’s Ok Tiana. Though I’ve never bought a pair and of course, being the fashionista that I am, wouldn’t be caught dead in them under any circumstances, you are still cool, you don’t have to keep going on and on about this.

Back