Crazy thigs you did as a kid.

This is just for fun.
Post any crazy antics you pulled as a kid/teen.

We had a lady in the neighborhood that had a huge watermelon patch. When we would camp out we would sneak over and steal a watermelon. Well warm watermelon isn't all that good. Lucky for us there was a small general store with an ice house that he didn't lock near where we camped. We got the bright idea to steal watermelons put them in the ice house and have cold melons. That went on for several months till we got caught and got our hides tanned.

are you tom sawyer? :thinking:

When I was five or so and my brother was three, my Mother hired a woman to look after us when she went out in the evenings. The woman would put us to bed, enforce lights out and then go downstairs, dress up in a sheet and come up the stairs moaning and groaning. After about three such experiences I took an iron poker from the fireplace and, with a lucky blow, laid the spectre out on the landing. She decided to give up the work!

I think I was 7 or 8 and was at a lake with my cousin and made him ask these two ladies if we could see their boobies.

They of course told us to fuck off, but then my cousin told his dad that evening what transpired! We are actually true friends to this day and of course that never comes up.

I got whipped with a wooden paddle board that had holes in it to make it strike harder. That is the only time I've regretted my parents being divorced. My dad would never allow my uncle to do that.

I think I was 7 or 8 and was at a lake with my cousin and made him ask these two ladies if we could see their boobies.

They of course told us to fuck off, but then my cousin told his dad that evening what transpired! We are actually true friends to this day and of course that never comes up.

I got whipped with a wooden paddle board that had holes in it to make it strike harder. That is the only time I've regretted my parents being divorced. My dad would never allow my uncle to do that.

WTF kind of uncle treats a kid like that, for absolutely normal behavior? Did he want you to be turned off women and be gaye? Mine would have brought me to a strip club.

WTF kind of uncle treats a kid like that, for absolutely normal behavior? Did he want you to be turned off women and be gaye? Mine would have brought me to a strip club.

To be fair, he is totally different now than he was back then. Doesn't excuse his abuse, but he literally is nothing like he was in the 80's. Plus I could kick his ass now... :)

I was small for my age and one of the youngest in my grade so the size difference was further enhanced. Because of this I was constantly bullied. I didn't take shit from them, ever.

This one day I was hanging out with three or four other kids and this big fat piece of shit, about twice my size sat on top of me and farted. So I walked three blocks home, got a sword out of the attic, went back and chased his sorry ass a few blocks further back to his house. It's a big sword, the kind that they give Marines for graduation, and it took both my skinny arms to wield it.

His mother called mine and man was she pissed off. Forty years later she saw the guy and he asked her if I still had the sword. It's hanging up in my garage lol.

I was small for my age and one of the youngest in my grade so the size difference was further enhanced. Because of this I was constantly bullied. I didn't take shit from them, ever.

This one day I was hanging out with three or four other kids and this big fat piece of shit, about twice my size sat on top of me and farted. So I walked three blocks home, got a sword out of the attic, went back and chased his sorry ass a few blocks further back to his house. It's a big sword, the kind that they give Marines for graduation, and it took both my skinny arms to wield it.

His mother called mine and man was she pissed off. Forty years later she saw the guy and he asked her if I still had the sword. It's hanging up in my garage lol.

You are a legend!

To be fair, he is totally different now than he was back then. Doesn't excuse his abuse, but he literally is nothing like he was in the 80's. Plus I could kick his ass now... :)

I was at a wedding a few years back and my brother, seven years older, was there with one of his childhood friends. Both these guys used to push me around when we were kids. Not to the point of bullying, just older kid stuff. They were talking about golf and how much they enjoyed the game. I told them that it was an old man sport and too damn slow. My brother's friend said "Oh, that's a shot!" and then said to my brother "Maybe we should shove him around like we used to". I just looked at the both of them and said "bring it". LOL

When I was five or so and my brother was three, my Mother hired a woman to look after us when she went out in the evenings. The woman would put us to bed, enforce lights out and then go downstairs, dress up in a sheet and come up the stairs moaning and groaning. After about three such experiences I took an iron poker from the fireplace and, with a lucky blow, laid the spectre out on the landing. She decided to give up the work!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

not to defend the uncle but Yurt was a mischievous child, always up to no good, so I suspect this was one of those "last straw" situations were in fact if we were to hear the uncles side he was lucky it wasn't a rubber hose......

Be honest here, there prob isn't a person on this board that hasn't thought about giving Yurt a couple wacks upside the head.....

poor yurt....lol

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

not to defend the uncle but Yurt was a mischievous child, always up to no good, so I suspect this was one of those "last straw" situations were in fact if we were to hear the uncles side he was lucky it wasn't a rubber hose......

Be honest here, there prob isn't a person on this board that hasn't thought about giving Yurt a couple wacks upside the head.....

poor yurt....lol

I was canoeing with my son on the New River some years ago and he was about 11 or 12 years old. Slow moving water, still air, and I was in the rear seat, leaned back against some gear and took a short power nap while he guided us along. I woke up to a thud and an abrupt change in direction, to find that he had purposely steered us into another canoe. In it were two attractive teenage girls with bikini tops. "Sorry ladies" I said as I paddled away. When we got far enough away I let out a laugh, and he turned aground to show off a big grin.

The day that you find that your son isn't gay is a happy one.

I was canoeing with my son on the New River some years ago and he was about 11 or 12 years old. Slow moving water, still air, and I was in the rear seat, leaned back against some gear and took a short power nap while he guided us along. I woke up to a thud and an abrupt change in direction, to find that he had purposely steered us into another canoe. In it were two attractive teenage girls with bikini tops. "Sorry ladies" I said as I paddled away. When we got far enough away I let out a laugh, and he turned aground to show off a big grin.

The day that you find that your son isn't gay is a happy one.

Boys will be boys.....:) I use to inner tube down a local river, it was called to booze cruz & the bikini run & it was awesome.. Had my beer flung over the large tube in the 55d, egree water & wall to wall in some places.. One of the things that got me interested rafting/kayaking etc

Can't you, just for once, stfu & stop being a buzz kill you boring fuck.:mad: Go make a boring kid thread & leave this one be.....

I'm not boring at all. I grew up a long time ago. You're still acting like a kid. That's why you get treated like one.

I'm not boring at all. I grew up a long time ago. You're still acting like a kid. That's why you get treated like one.

Not about me, I asking you as a fellow member to pls respect other posters & not fuck-up threads that have nothing to do w/ your politic or hate......

Not much to ask is it??

Not about me, I asking you as a fellow member to pls respect other posters & not fuck-up threads that have nothing to do w/ your politic or hate......

Not much to ask is it??

Since that is not what I'm doing, stop whining like a little bitch.

As far as your question is concerned, I don't take questions from your kind.

Back