CyberNations

Brentania is a large and new nation at 3 days old with citizens primarily of Caucasian ethnicity whose religion is Christianity. Its technology is first rate and its citizens marvel at the astonishing advancements within their nation. Its citizens pay moderately high tax rates and they are somewhat unhappy in their work environments as a result. The citizens of Brentania work diligently to produce Marble and Gems as tradable resources for their nation. It is a mostly neutral country when it comes to foreign affairs. It will usually only attack another nation if attacked first. It believes nuclear weapons are necessary for the security of its people. The military of Brentania has been positioned at all border crossings and is arresting all drug traffickers. Brentania does not allow any form of government protests. Its armed police forces work quickly at "dissolving" any and all government protests. It's borders are closed to all forms of immigration. Brentania detains individuals who participated in the slanderous comments about the government. The government gives foreign aid when it can, but looks to take care of its own people first. The government of Brentania will trade with any other country regardless of ethical consequences.

In 2006 AD, General João Pedro de Branco III commanded the Glorious Revolution which led ultimately to the formation of the Holy Republic of Brentania. The State of Brentania is founded upon the principles of Clerical Fascism. Heil Victory!

Two important News reports:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=18045
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=18161

"Braco" is, as a matter of pure coincidence, Portuguese for "White."

Today, I joined the Axis Alliance. Our goal is the global elimination of Marxism. :)

I wish no harm to MBL, Watermark, DivingDW and others who have chosen democratic forms of government. Even as much as I despise democracy, it is a lot better than Marxism, because democracy does not strip People of their National Identity. I think we can have lasting peace.

Last edited:
Discordianappleandia -

Discordianappleandia is a small and new nation at 0 days old with citizens primarily of Pacific Islander ethnicity who follow mixed religions. It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'. Its citizens enjoy freedom from high taxation and as a result tend to earn more money. The citizens of Discordianappleandia work diligently to produce Gold and Furs as tradable resources for their nation. The government has no definite position on foreign affairs at this time. Discordianappleandia is currently researching nuclear technology for the use of nuclear power plants but believes nuclear weapons should be banned. Plans are on the way within Discordianappleandia to open new rehabilitation centers across the nation and educate its citizens of the dangers of drug use. Discordianappleandia allows its citizens to protest their government but uses a strong police force to monitor things and arrest lawbreakers. It has an open border policy, but in order for immigrants to remain in the country they will have to become citizens first. Discordianappleandia believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizens right to speak freely about their government. The government gives foreign aid when it can, but looks to take care of its own people first. Discordianappleandia has no definite position on trade relations.

5 tons of flax, damo.

Two important News reports:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=18045
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=18161

"Braco" is, as a matter of pure coincidence, Portuguese for "White."

Today, I joined the Axis Alliance. Our goal is the global elimination of Marxism. :)

I wish no harm to MBL, Watermark, DivingDW and others who have chosen democratic forms of government. Even as much as I despise democracy, it is a lot better than Marxism, because democracy does not strip People of their National Identity. I think we can have lasting peace.

No, I'm a capitalist. People may have a national identity or not. It doesn't matter to me.

I guess that's evil though.

Yo! Why didn't you accept my trade? I guess I'll go and trade with members of the Legion then...
I created another trade request with your nation there, Beefs... Let's get this one done... Discordianappleandia needs some wine!

Christ would be so proud of you brent! [/sarcasm off]

I suggest you try separating fantasy from reality. :rolleyes:
This is only an internet game, Maineman -- it's fantasy.

Nothing on CyberNations is "real." Chill out.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any gold or gems? I have lead and rubber.
This is a really cool site though. I'm starting ot get the hang of it. Although I don't really know the significance of the color structure yet. I picked Green because I thought it was enviro-friendly.

Too bad. Can you change your natural resource? I was looking briefly th eother day and couldn't find a way to do it.

I'm Tianaland.

That stinks we can't choose our natural resources, but I guess its determined by where you are located.

Back