CyberNations

As soon as my countrymen shut up about wanting more gov't control, I'm going back to capitalism and no religion.

Buy Infrastructure... Once you have enough military and land to make it stop showing red, buy infrastructure. Keep yourself on Defcon 5, it makes the people happier...

Those are the ones I can think of at this moment...

I htink I try to buy infrastructure every day, however I think its improvements that require a minumum of 1000 citizens.

Mine want me to select a religion that believes in Karma and reincarnation... I guess Buddhism doesn't enough! LOL. I'll have to switch over to Hindu.

Right, but infrastructure is what brings in the people. Also, when you start making a bit over 5000 per day they advise we buy technology. If you are buying an improvement the single best improvement is a Harbor as it allows for one more trade... so you'll have 5 instead of 4.

You can also change teams and request to join the Legion... If you go to edit my nation you can change team colors... The Legion is the official one of the Purple Team...

I hate my people. They just can't LIVE with allowing people the horrible freedoms, they MUST have a national religion and a system of government that forces them to do what the royalty wants. Bastards. If the majority wants a monarch, the majority can go crown him and follow him all they want, but leave me out of it.

Watermark, I can only wish I were your country. My people WANT communism and NO religion! ;)

I hate my people. They just can't LIVE with allowing people the horrible freedoms, they MUST have a national religion and a system of government that forces them to do what the royalty wants. Bastards. If the majority wants a monarch, the majority can go crown him and follow him all they want, but leave me out of it.

Mine want a national religion too. That's so annoying and they want mroe gov't control too.

I joined the NAAC yesterday. Infrastructure is the most important thing. Tax collection should be at around 20%, and your military should only be about 20% of your population. I've been learning a lot through this Alliance. Secondly, if you don't have Uranium, select the option that you beleive all Nuclear weapons should be banned, it increases happiness.

I joined the NAAC yesterday. Infrastructure is the most important thing. Tax collection should be at around 20%, and your military should only be about 20% of your population. I've been learning a lot through this Alliance. Secondly, if you don't have Uranium, select the option that you beleive all Nuclear weapons should be banned, it increases happiness.
And if you do have Uranium, but no weapon, select the option that you use it for science... You can change your position right before you buy the weapon...

:D

My military is around 45% of my total population.

My trade agreements keep getting deleted. Is there a time limit on them or are people just canceling htem and not telling me?:confused:

My trade agreements keep getting deleted. Is there a time limit on them or are people just canceling htem and not telling me?:confused:
They are probably cancelling them and not telling you. They should message you if they cancel them, but not everybody does.

that so rude! If I'm bigger than they are and I don't get a note, maybe I should attack them.

that so rude! If I'm bigger than they are and I don't get a note, maybe I should attack them.
LOL. If they are close enough. Make sure they aren't on your allies list, it sucks to be considered rogue and get killed off by your own alliance.

Hey, LadyT, you still doing this? I've got quite a bit of power now. An air force and everything...

Back