CyberNations

Perhaps we should begin a JPP alliance.

I am considering leaving the Axis, anyways, due to their obsession with everything German. My country is Spanish, so I have a hard time finding common ground with the Axis.

Perhaps we should begin a JPP alliance.

I am considering leaving the Axis, anyways, due to their obsession with everything German. My country is Spanish, so I have a hard time finding common ground with the Axis.

I'm in the green group. I don't think you can form an alliance outside your color group. I just don't understand the color group system. What's hte difference between the purples and blues?

I'm in the green group. I don't think you can form an alliance outside your color group.

You can form your own alliance across colors. Many of the sanction alliances, however, are strictly one color.

I just don't understand the color group system. What's hte difference between the purples and blues?

None that I can tell.

The Legion has given me huge benefit, until I am much stronger I don't think it wise to mess around with it all...

Great Misfortune

If you do not pay tribute to the Holy Republic of Brentania, your people will be annihilated. We shall rid the world of communism and so-called "democracy." Hail Victory!

;)

What kinds of benefits Damo? I was oging to join a smaller unsanctioned alliance, until I realized there was a difference between a sanctioned and unsanctioned alliance. Do you have to pay more $$?

We can create a jpp.com alliance once we have grown in strength and can make a difference in our own right...

I have paid nothing to join the Legion. They simply gave great advice on how to grow more quickly...

What is your nation, Damo?

Soon I will offer a duel to you, Damo, to fight a clean and honorable war.

That's a good idea. A jpp alliance (plus you can get advertising for your site).

I agree when we all get more strength we should create an alliance. I'll join one of the sanctioned ones for the green team for now.

I was kidding about the war.

Despite our differences, I think we can become a strong alliance.

Unless you're a communist swine, that is, in which case you'll be exterminated. :)

That's the way to go. We'll be able to gain strength quicker with that kind of help... Make sure you trade with people on your own team. It gives you extra happy points and that makes your people work harder...

That's the way to go. We'll be able to gain strength quicker with that kind of help... Make sure you trade with people on your own team. It gives you extra happy points and that makes your people work harder...

I think most of mine are within my team. I went outside my team for the gem and gold though. when I get home I'll check and be sure to trade with others on my team. Any other hints.

Back