CyberNations

I couldn't log in a while ago! I don't know what happened to my user. I emailed the guy about it too. I'll try again when I get home. I kind of liked hte idea.

I couldn't log in a while ago! I don't know what happened to my user. I emailed the guy about it too. I'll try again when I get home. I kind of liked hte idea.
If you go 15 days without logging in they delete your nation.

I now have 2 nukes and am in the top 5%! This is a pretty darned cool site!

:D

Yeah, I noticed that! How the hell can you afford the upkeep on nukes, though? My understanding, they are very costly.

I am just now getting to the point where I can buy B-52's, and my ranking keeps getting better and better, so I must be doing something right. Have you checked out the Tourney Edition yet? It's pretty cool as well.

Yeah, my nation in the Tournament edition is Discordia...

The upkeep of nukes isn't so bad if you don't get too many. The problem is the loss of cash if you keep the Uranium. That won't hurt me long though, I'll be getting my last bank at the next update.... After that I'll start purchasing stadiums to keep increasing my monetary values...

Cool. Did you do the CyberCitizen's thing too? I jumped on it at the start, and my dude is in the top 1000 now. It's pretty cool as well, you can fight other people and they have an arena area and stuff.

Cool. Did you do the CyberCitizen's thing too? I jumped on it at the start, and my dude is in the top 1000 now. It's pretty cool as well, you can fight other people and they have an arena area and stuff.
No, I'm not quite as interested in that one.

Green, Rubber and Cattle... NS: 17.898...

Cool, Jarod. It'll be cool when you start catching up! LOL. Shoulda chose Purple and joined the Legion... We rock...

Green, Rubber and Cattle... NS: 17.898...

Cool, Jarod. It'll be cool when you start catching up! LOL. Shoulda chose Purple and joined the Legion... We rock...

just joined a few days ago... i likes..

my nation is boblands

but i am on the green team... but i did join the legion!!:clink:

Back