Darla and Rune banned, but morons like ILA still here

well usaloyal, at least you aren't even trying to hide anymore.
obsession1.jpg

See how easy I can change my voice? Shitsie? Are you trolling The Dude again? Didn't we talk about this? Hope you get that secret rendezvous! Life is good. I just can't do this place! Oh, guess what? I am getting married again!

Grind call me "crafty" then just CALL me or tweet!

Remind me, is that four times or five times now?

The dozy tart was railing against ILA and then, for no reason that I can ascertain, said some extremely nasty things about me. Then that dumb twat Rune goes and does the exact same thing.

Dozy? What the fuck is dozy? Anyway what was it exactly that she said to you pencil dick? Care to share?

How do we know you weren't already? The shit does seem to spill out of your ass as though it were torn open and had a damaged, non-functioning sphincter... :dunno:

Too bad my days are numbered here, I'm actually starting to like you; this comment has a certain flair and it's not bad for a "patrician." And I think it's better than anything you said during your debate performance!

Nope, I don't call her out. Because she has been stalked and harassed and tormented by the likes of you, I give her a pass. If you weren't such an a*hole, she wouldn't be.

I treat her nice; she doesn't say disgusting comments to me.

I second all that and she is brilliant. She kicked ass like wonder woman in that debate!

ila does not post soley for reaction, he posts on APP sometimes for example. Rule 14 is about "troll accounts" in the truest sense of the word, not run of the mill assholes.

So even after some of his most vulgar and misogynistic shit, ILA is nothing more than a "run of the mill asshole" that has got to sting a little!

Back