Darla and Rune banned, but morons like ILA still here

Remind me of any occasion when you have called her out for her disgusting comments? Some links would be nice.

I can point you to numerous posts where she thanked Deshy. She also thanked Howey when he wished that I was "ass raped by Tyrone".

Of course they think that is just comedy. But,direct any of that to the feral pigs Dantes, Darla and Tekky and holy shit the entire world must come crashing down.

Fuck em.

Remind me of any occasion when you have called her out for her disgusting comments? Some links would be nice.

Nope, I don't call her out. Because she has been stalked and harassed and tormented by the likes of you, I give her a pass. If you weren't such an a*hole, she wouldn't be.

I treat her nice; she doesn't say disgusting comments to me.

Nope, I don't call her out. Because she has been stalked and harassed and tormented by the likes of you, I give her a pass. If you weren't such an a*hole, she wouldn't be.

I treat her nice; she doesn't say disgusting comments to me.

Yes of course you do. At least you admit to being a hypocrite, yet cannot see that if you want people to be less abusive then it goes both ways. The ironic thing is that your BFF Darla actually called Desh out for her foul mouth but I guess you must have missed that. :palm:

Last edited:
Hey I wanted to let it go, but the nasty whore won't stop.

Don't start none. Won't be none.

I guess I could just stay on APP

The place is like kryptonite to that dirty twat

It is plainly obvious to me that Dantes has been sent in by Darla and Howey to act as an agent provocateur and keep the shit flying whilst they are away. She is posting at a rate of just shy of 27 posts a day, does that sound normal to you?

It is plainly obvious to me that Dantes has been sent in by Darla and Howey to act as an agent provocateur and keep the shit flying whilst they are away. She is posting at a rate of just shy of 27 posts a day, does that sound normal to you?

I didn't count. But it isn't normal.

OK. I will put her on ignore and never respond or post about her again.

But, I do hope she gets Aspergillus fumigatus in her fallopian tubes

Of course, pencil dick and my name is bjjou and I live in California you ignorant, git What else are you going to come up with, Sherlock? I think you better give up on this one and pass it on to Watson to decipher. Meanwhile I'm going to get me a drink down at a pub I like in Newcastle, git!

We just look for personal admission at this point, christiecommunistfan. The first step in recognizing that you're an operative of the Obama regime, is to openly admit that you are one. ;)

No problemo Mr. Birch. Now it's time for you to personally admit to fascistic leanings.

I can point you to numerous posts where she thanked Deshy. She also thanked Howey when he wished that I was "ass raped by Tyrone".

Of course they think that is just comedy. But,direct any of that to the feral pigs Dantes, Darla and Tekky and holy shit the entire world must come crashing down.

Fuck em.

How do we know you weren't already? The shit does seem to spill out of your ass as though it were torn open and had a damaged, non-functioning sphincter... :dunno:

Back