Darla and Rune banned, but morons like ILA still here

yes you are much like an uncomfortable thong.

I don't wear them because they are a useless piece of body wear designed in such a way that they serve NO fucking purpose whatsoever.

Much like you

yes you are much like an uncomfortable thong.

I don't wear them because they are a useless piece of body wear designed in such a way that they serve NO fucking purpose whatsoever.

Much like you

before I respond, who's thong am I......it might make a difference on how I react to the comparison.......

did the pig you yanked them off of like it when you put them on him.

You do know its illegal to fuck the farm animals right?

You are disgusting and you should be banned for making reference to bestiality. If that isn't against the rules then it should be, how can you rail about ILA being disgusting when you are no different? Funny how none of the sistas ever call you out for your filth, I wonder why that is?

You are disgusting and you should be banned for making reference to bestiality. If that isn't against the rules then it should be, how can you rail about ILA being disgusting when you are no different? Funny how none of the sistas ever call you out for your filth, I wonder why that is?

Feel free to suggest such a rule to the moderators; they have posted a thread looking for new rules ideas.

FTR I originally banned ILA many months ago and it was for his racist posts. So the only time I saw the other ones is if someone quoted him.

She 'd have to go a long ways to be as disgusting as you and the creep friend of yours who liked this post. Too bad you are all such pigs. I can see why you are standing up for farm animals though!

Back