Debunking the fear machine about middle classs

His SOLUTION to globalization is good money management, which presumes one has money. What a fucking ignorant, retarded, assminded, fool.

Well, that is a good point. In his own way top is actually trying to help people. He's helping me to find a man you know! And he thinks he is helping the "dumbasses" to learn how to take advantage of the financial opportunities he sees.

But, he has a very limited viewpoint. And also, of course, an obnoxious personality.

Well, that is a good point. In his own way top is actually trying to help people. He's helping me to find a man you know! And he thinks he is helping the "dumbasses" to learn how to take advantage of the financial opportunities he sees.

But, he has a very limited viewpoint. And also, of course, an obnoxious personality.

But it's a dumb point when the problem is actually GETTING money for most. Management is good, but quite a copout in this context.

But it's a dumb point when the problem is actually GETTING money for most. Management is good, but quite a copout in this context.

I know, I meant that when you said this: "His SOLUTION to globalization is good money management, which presumes one has money" ...you had a good point.

most of you are too economically illiterate to know that globalization presents us with more opportunies than problems. The world has been trading with each other for thousands of years. Yea stick your head in the sand that's good strategy. I'll go buy some more Caterpillar.

most of you are too economically illiterate to know that globalization presents us with more opportunies than problems. The world has been trading with each other for thousands of years. Yea stick your head in the sand that's good strategy. I'll go buy some more Caterpillar.

And governments have traditionally protected their own population from the radical displacement of unfavorable market conditions or trade imbalance. Now we are being told that abandoning fellow countrymen to the ravages of unfavorable markets to increase our own wealth is something noble. It's what our elites are doing to us, and they are expecting the rich class to abandon their morality, and sellout their country men. This is the very essence of evil, the abuse of the prosocial bonds of trust between members in a group, which destroys the group and the individuals. This is why the global system is also called the antichrist. it calls on humans to abandon other humans for love of self, and love of power, and it hates the truth of the effectiveness of love and trust, and helping each other to create, instead of control and destroy.

"most of you are too economically illiterate"

Coming from someone who thinks that a working family with an income between 50-80K is "fat & happy," that's a hard one to take seriously...

of course they are not fat dumb and happy, another bad joke.
My opinon is most dems on the far left think the averge family is making below 50,000 which is pretty darn tough.

Asshat how much would the defiecit be if we didn't import oil?

No one has ever said we shouldn't trade.

This is just your typical Topspin/Watermark/Superfreak lame ass strawman: -"You're either for NAFTA-style trade treaties OR you're for all out protectionism."

of course they are not fat dumb and happy, another bad joke.
My opinon is most dems on the far left think the averge family is making below 50,000 which is pretty darn tough.

Asshat how much would the defiecit be if we didn't import oil?

I'm not against all international trade. Is oil made with slave labor?

LOL, grasshoppers my point is we import over 50% of our oil which creates much of the trade defecit. Yet as we will soon discover we have billions of barrells here that the carribu club are not willing to drill for YET.:readit:

LOL, grasshoppers my point is we import over 50% of our oil which creates much of the trade defecit. Yet as we will soon discover we have billions of barrells here that the carribu club are not willing to drill for YET.:readit:

LOL. Idiot. as we've explained, nobody here is against all international trade, as we've told you. We're against trade deals which ALLOW human slavery to be profitable, for the most part.

"most of you are too economically illiterate"

Coming from someone who thinks that a working family with an income between 50-80K is "fat & happy," that's a hard one to take seriously...

I agree with him that many people in our country lack strong financial literacy skills. It's not something that's really taught in the schools and many parents don't teach their kids financial literacy or try to but don't know themselves.

No one has ever said we shouldn't trade.

This is just your typical Topspin/Watermark/Superfreak lame ass strawman: -"You're either for NAFTA-style trade treaties OR you're for all out protectionism."

When I think of free trade I don't even think of NAFTA. What we've ended up with most recently are bi-lateral trade agreements. The DOHA negotiations were larger but produced very little.

Back