Democrat's plan to assassinate a SC justice foiled.

Time for a Convention of States. The Senate has lost their way. Executive orders? Eh..

Lobbying and legal insider trading and Citizens United? No.

The Senate will never unvote themselves the keys to the country. Fixing that and instituting term limits will go a long way to getting Federal representation back to the way it should be.

It really was not that bad before 1976.

To Carter's credit, he vetoed the 1st wave of what was to be a double whammy against the people and for Senators; However, the Congress overrode his veto with a 2/3 majority vote.

That was bad.

And then, (due to no term limits) the same guys voted themselves The Lords of America during Reagan's 2nd Congress.

They took power away from the States and people with that. It was bad and it's been a downhill slide ever since.

I think it would be awesome if Republicans controlled 3/4 of the legislatures next year.

I think it would be awesome if Republicans controlled 3/4 of the legislatures next year.

Really, why?

I mean I do, but why do you?

They could really fix some things and do good for Americans. And if they didn't, Americans need another solution to get things right.

Scrolling three pages here and nothing about a CA's resident who SHOULD have been aborted, planning to kill Brett Kavanaugh and/or his family.

Is Schummer involved?

OMG, you fuckers are getting so desperate with this fucking nonsense. I'm sorry, kitten.. you fucked up, you lied about our election and attacked our democracy. This is what people are going to focus on this week no matter how much you and your fucked up friends wish the world wouldn't.

You're nothing but an evil vagina.

Oh.. almost forgot... and this is appropriate, because you're trying to railroad someone again, shithead.

zero for three, you useless rodent turd.

The WOKE sense that they have missed something, their agenda leads to tragedy and they have never tried to convince the population, all of their energy has gone to coercion....all they know is to double down and ramp up the violence as UTOPIA fails to be arrived at.

Which is what they are doing.

Keep in mind that we know from history that it is very common for when people get themselves into where the WOKE have gotten themselves they would rather die then face reality. There will be no talking them down. They will continue to lash out in desperation, they want to hurt us, they need to hurt us as they struggle to avoid what is in them, who they are, what they have become, and now all of the harm they and their kind have unleashed.

They will never face it.

Drunk death poetry.. <snapping my fingers > Deep, man :palm:

How fast do yall think this guy will be in jail. 5 hours? Mean while, people who trespassed on 1/6 are still in jail.

Not all the 1/6 guilty are in jail, Princess. We still need all the Nazi scum, like your Republican congressman, and your buddies, the Proud Boys who brought weapons, beat and killed cops you say you respect, and tried to stop our democracy.

The people idolize - you are so pathetic.

Schumer encouraged this kind of thing.

Accountability for presidents who betray us? Yes, he did encourage it, because unlike Chuck, you only care about the constitution when it serves your evil purposes. Like owning big stupid guns to make your tiny dick look bigger.

Bitch

"How the Supreme Court is treated and respected is a good indicator of the health or ill health of a society"
Hawkeye the Wise

He doesn't. I do. Start with Thomas. Kavanaugh is just a drunk. He should be given a chance to step down before he gets taken out.

No one's going to miss Brett, anyway. I'm sure the asshole beats his wife and kids. He just needs to go. Like the other justices trump appointed, Brett's a Nazi.

I thought the same last night at 9:00 but.....

Oh, you WILL be disapointed love. Look at your success rate in digging up bullshit and convicting Democrats:

Zero for three, Bitch! LOL Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are such a loser.

Back