Democrat's plan to assassinate a SC justice foiled.

It's not attempted murder. He never came close. In fact, he called 9/11 and told them that he was contemplating suicide, and was thinking about killing Kavanaugh.

This is where it gets interesting. A guy with clear psych issues has no problem obtaining a gun.

So Congress it twisting themselves into knots to protect the SC justices, but they don't give a flying fuck about dead children. They don't give a fuck about dead teachers. They don't give a fuck about dead church goers. They don't give a fuck about dead concert goers. They don't give a fuck about dead bar patrons. They don't give a fuck any of the hundreds of victims every year.

But they're shitting themselves over SC justices who aid and abet these murderers. We need at least one of Cruz's kids to be murdered for starters. Work down the line until every single NRA whore knows exactly how useless thoughts and prayers are.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-justice-nicholas-roske-attempted-murder/

Would you be saying the same thing about killing other's kids if it was Sotomayor who was targeted? Sure you would. You'd be screaming racist white supremacist rather than applauding the actions of this libturd. You couldn't care less if it were some Republican's kids killed, huh?

NRA whores? Show us where any NRA member has shot any innocent person. Why do you hate responsible gun owners to the point you wish their kids are killed? Just goes to show what kind of horrific piece of shit you are. You should kill yourself by falling on a dull knife, so you suffer a long and agonizing death. Fuck you, liberal scum...

Really, why?

I mean I do, but why do you?

They could really fix some things and do good for Americans. And if they didn't, Americans need another solution to get things right.

You need to control 3/4 of the state legislatures in order to ratify amendments. That ensures a convention (called by resolutions from 2/3 of them) followed by ratification.

You need to control 3/4 of the state legislatures in order to ratify amendments. That ensures a convention (called by resolutions from 2/3 of them) followed by ratification.

So you think you'll be OK with the amendments they ratify?

It'll be Congress running the whole show. Eesh, their record is not so good. Especially since the 80s.

Maybe we have better people now? At least Joe Biden isn't in Congress anymore! :laugh:

Seriously he fucked a lot of things up there.

The crack cocaine laws (his son smokes crack)

So many decent fathers have been locked up for that. Trying to deal a little dope to feed their 4 kids...here comes the ATF....

True story. Biden and Bush have hurt decent people I know. They're black, but that's no excuse for the heavy-handed bullshit. He did that since 1986, brah.

iu

Last edited:
Scrolling three pages here and nothing about a CA's resident who SHOULD have been aborted, planning to kill Brett Kavanaugh and/or his family.

Is Schummer involved?

tRump and repukes' plan to assassinate democracy and civilization on Earth failed thus far:

‘A coup d’état attempted by Trump’: America’s failed insurrection

The riot at the Capitol followed years of escalating rightwing violence and an obsession with overturning the election result

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.
https://www.ft.com/content/5c471c49-de90-4f5f-9c91-19be0daa491c

At the dais in the chamber of the Senate where Daniel Webster used a two-day speech to win the argument for a tightly-bound United States, where Jefferson Davis bid farewell to the union and future presidents such as Barack Obama honed their oratory, a shirtless man wearing a fur hat and Viking horns that seemed more in keeping with Mardi Gras presided on Wednesday afternoon.

He was later identified as Jake Angeli, a devout adherent of the QAnon conspiracy theory, which posits that the US government is run by a cabal of devil-worshipping paedophiles engaged in a secret war against the heroic President Donald Trump.

As a spear-carrying Mr Angeli paraded around one of the most hallowed spaces in American democracy like a drunk at a Christmas party, a fellow marauder, Richard “Bigo” Barnett, propped his boots on the desk of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and reclined in her chair. Mr Barnett had previously claimed on social media that he was ready to spill blood to overturn a US election he believed had been stolen from Mr Trump. On Wednesday, he scribbled a note to Ms Pelosi reading: “Nancy, Bigo was here, you bitch.”

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.

At the dais in the chamber of the Senate where Daniel Webster used a two-day speech to win the argument for a tightly-bound United States, where Jefferson Davis bid farewell to the union and future presidents such as Barack Obama honed their oratory, a shirtless man wearing a fur hat and Viking horns that seemed more in keeping with Mardi Gras presided on Wednesday afternoon.

He was later identified as Jake Angeli, a devout adherent of the QAnon conspiracy theory, which posits that the US government is run by a cabal of devil-worshipping paedophiles engaged in a secret war against the heroic President Donald Trump.

As a spear-carrying Mr Angeli paraded around one of the most hallowed spaces in American democracy like a drunk at a Christmas party, a fellow marauder, Richard “Bigo” Barnett, propped his boots on the desk of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and reclined in her chair. Mr Barnett had previously claimed on social media that he was ready to spill blood to overturn a US election he believed had been stolen from Mr Trump. On Wednesday, he scribbled a note to Ms Pelosi reading: “Nancy, Bigo was here, you bitch.”

tRump and repukes' plan to assassinate democracy and civilization on Earth failed thus far:

‘A coup d’état attempted by Trump’: America’s failed insurrection

The riot at the Capitol followed years of escalating rightwing violence and an obsession with overturning the election result

TRUMP!

Fucking liberal lunatic just can't get Trump and it's TDS out of it's head.

This isn't about Trump, it's about protecting a Supreme Court Justice from idiots like you.

TRUMP!

This isn't about Trump, it's about protecting a Supreme Court Justice from idiots like you.

All of you un-American and parasitical acid assholes deserve to rot in hell with tRump and the devil to finally make that mark on your unGodly hides, and on the ass of all of you fuckers!

All of you un-American and parasitical acid assholes deserve to rot in hell with tRump and the devil to finally make that mark on your unGodly hides, and on the ass of all of you fuckers!

Help make America great again. Kill yourself, then you can meet the devil face to face.

Help make America great again. Kill yourself, then you can meet the devil face to face.

Actually you seditious and insurrectionist tRump ass suckers in the shit hole with the devil have done a great job at killing the repuke relationship with America and anything else of a civilized nature on Earth.

Last edited:
Actually you seditious and insurrectionist tRump ass suckers in the shit hole with the devil have done a great job a killing the repuke relationship with America.

There was no insurrection.

Again, the topic is you evil ungodly lowlife scum harassing and attempting to kill a Supreme Court Justice. Learn to read and write English.

TRUMP!

I have to admit I f**d up. I had a large number of those lunatics on ignore and my life here was easier but I thought that after one Brandon disaster after another, some of them might have come to their senses and I was missing some cogent comments so I wiped my ignore list only to find out they were in even more despair than before. I am rebuilding my list and will leave it as such until after the midterms when I can deal with their craziness with proof that they are on the island of misfit toys.

I have to admit I f**d up. I had a large number of those lunatics on ignore and my life here was easier but I thought that after one Brandon disaster after another, some of them might have come to their senses and I was missing some cogent comments so I wiped my ignore list only to find out they were in even more despair than before. I am rebuilding my list and will leave it as such until after the midterms when I can deal with their craziness with proof that they are on the island of misfit toys.

They are evil people. Their hatred and bigotry shine through like the sun on a hot, clear summer day. I have no ignore list, never did. They just reaffirm my belief they hate America and everything we stood for.

Well, at least Democrats aren't slaughtering our kids in school like Republicans are.

Back