Democrat's plan to assassinate a SC justice foiled.

Not many Republicans voted against Kavanaugh's appointment to the court did they? Does it physically hurt to be as stupid as you?? How do you function being that stupid?

I don't really have a problem with Kavanaugh! He has already proven he will stand up for Democracy and the Constitution!

And he certainly is not a BUTT PLUG FOR DONALD TRUMP LIKE YOU- you retarded antagonistic asshole who is always on the wrong side of every fucking issue before the nation!

NEVER LET THESE LYING BASTARDS TELL THEIR LIES UNCHALLENGED!

THIS IS THE WAR THEY WANTED- LET'S SOCK IT TO THEM!

triggered_lizard__gif__by_invisibleresolve-dadm4lr.gif

I thought you said "We are defending our country"? You surrender already? Pff...

Correct. On this board. I have no control over the politics in all of these states that are about remove elections from the voters. Congress does, but they are feckless and spineless. Old white guys are going to successfully install their chosen Dear Leader. Have fun with that. I will be personally be completely unaffected. So I've stopped caring. I can't help people who refuse to help themselves.

Scrolling three pages here and nothing about a CA's resident who SHOULD have been aborted, planning to kill Brett Kavanaugh and/or his family.

Is Schummer involved?

Using Democratic Party of Lying Jackasses logic, yes. Time for another House hearing on the causes of threats to the highest court in the land and why Democrats and the Justice Department refuse to enforce 18 U.S.C. § 1507 which states:

1. Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or
2. with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty,
3. pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or
4. in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or
5. with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Biden's press secretary actually stated this as Biden's position: “I know that there’s an outrage right now, I guess, about protests that have been peaceful to date, and we certainly do continue to encourage that, outside judges’ homes, and that’s the president’s position.”

Now upholding our laws is an impeachable offense. That incudes Garland, the feckless, partisan hack running the Justice Department.
:thumbsup:

Democrat?

Thread troll. :palm:

obtuse
ob·tuse | \ äb-ˈtüs , əb-, -ˈtyüs \
obtuser; obtusest
1 formal : stupid or unintelligent : not able to think clearly or to understand what is obvious or simple
He is too obtuse to take a hint.
an incredibly obtuse person

What made you think it's a Democrat's plot?

obtuse
obtuser; obtusest
1 formal : stupid or unintelligent : not able to think clearly or to understand what is obvious or simple

dis·hon·est
/disˈänəst/
adjective

1. behaving or prone to behave in an untrustworthy or fraudulent way:

Correct. On this board. I have no control over the politics in all of these states that are about remove elections from the voters. Congress does, but they are feckless and spineless. Old white guys are going to successfully install their chosen Dear Leader. Have fun with that. I will be personally be completely unaffected. So I've stopped caring. I can't help people who refuse to help themselves.

Old white guys are going to successfully install their chosen Dear Leader? That's some funny shit! Didn't the Chinese disease get rid of them for you? You will be unaffected? Then shut the fuck up!

Old white guys are going to successfully install their chosen Dear Leader? That's some funny shit! Didn't the Chinese disease get rid of them for you? You will be unaffected? Then shut the fuck up!

I just checked. This is a message board. So thanks for the offer, but I think I'll just keep posting instead. Yes, The vote in 2024 will not matter. If you don't like the vote, you'll just have state legislatures overturn it. Trump is your guy. He will be President in 2024. Hell, you may be so fucking stupid that you'll make him Speaker of the House next year. I'm taking my money and heading to Belize.

obtuse
obtuser; obtusest

dis·hon·est
/disˈänəst/
adjective

1. behaving or prone to behave in an untrustworthy or fraudulent way:

He wasn’t going to murder one of the far left justices.

I just checked. This is a message board. So thanks for the offer, but I think I'll just keep posting instead. Yes, The vote in 2024 will not matter. If you don't like the vote, you'll just have state legislatures overturn it. Trump is your guy. He will be President in 2024. Hell, you may be so fucking stupid that you'll make him Speaker of the House next year. I'm taking my money and heading to Belize.

giphy.gif

DID YOU CATCH THE FACT THAT I AM FED UP WITH THE INSANITY OF YOU TRUMPTARDS?

GOOD!

BECAUSE I AM NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT!

Neither is Matthew McConaughey- as we and millions of other good people are speaking out and standing up to you mother-fuckers now!

You go girl!

He doesn't. I do. Start with Thomas. Kavanaugh is just a drunk. He should be given a chance to step down before he gets taken out.

Another leftist douchebag who is fine with criminals intent on assassinating supreme court justices. Moron. :palm:

douchebag
noun
douche·bag | \ ˈdüsh-ˌbag \
an obnoxious, offensive, or disgusting person

Back