Democrat's plan to assassinate a SC justice foiled.

It's not attempted murder. He never came close. In fact, he called 9/11 and told them that he was contemplating suicide, and was thinking about killing Kavanaugh.

:eyeroll:

This is where it gets interesting. A guy with clear psych issues has no problem obtaining a gun.

California has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation. So you're admitting that laws are useless against criminals. :thumbsup:

So Congress it twisting themselves into knots to protect the SC justices,

LIE, LAME and STUPID. Congress passed the $40 billion Ukraine handout faster. They still haven't acted on the Senate's protection bill. Be less dishonest and stupid. :palm:

...but they don't give a flying fuck about dead children. They don't give a fuck about dead teachers. They don't give a fuck about dead church goers. They don't give a fuck about dead concert goers. They don't give a fuck about dead bar patrons. They don't give a fuck any of the hundreds of victims every year.

LIE, LAME and MORONIC. You have severe mental issues. It's very important you see a psyche ASAP. Stay in that padded cell until then. :palm:

But they're shitting themselves over SC justices who aid and abet these murderers. We need at least one of Cruz's kids to be murdered for starters. Work down the line until every single NRA whore knows exactly how useless thoughts and prayers are.

More shrill, lie filled lunacy. That is the main gift Trump's Presidency gave us. It brought out the leftist loons out of their holes making them think they can finally be honest about their lunacy and foolishly believing that everyone was with them. :palm:

Last edited:
Well, then you shouldn't say goodbye. People were hopeful.

You said (post 155) "I'm taking my money and heading to Belize>" I said goodbye, I failed to add and good riddance. I sorry. I will try make simpler next time.

Sounds like incitement to me. Now let's contrast this with what the loons on the Jan 6th committee claim about Trump:

“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard today,” he said. “We will see whether Republicans stand strong for the integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country, our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four year period.”

Then when there were reports of violence:

“Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!”

“I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!”

You said (post 155) "I'm taking my money and heading to Belize>" I said goodbye, I failed to add and good riddance. I sorry. I will try make simpler next time.

You are really struggling with the concept of a virtual community, aren't you little fella? You have no idea whether I'm in bumfuck Egypt, or San Francisco, and it doesn't matter.

You are really struggling with the concept of a virtual community, aren't you little fella? You have no idea whether I'm in bumfuck Egypt, or San Francisco, and it doesn't matter.

You are struggling to maintain a train of thought. Have a nice day.

Yes. I need to learn to be less of a "wallflower" around here. Thanks for the "push". LOL :)

The Trumptarded fools are a dying breed so they are going through the dying quivers yelping out in pain right now!

SHEER DESPERATION!

DO NOT LET ANY OPPORTUNITY TO ADDRESS THEM VERBALLY WITH THE TRUTH AND REALITY GO UNATTENDED - THEY HATE SO MUCH!

DROWN THEM IN TRUTH AND REALITY!

YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE-

DID YOU CATCH THE FACT THAT I AM FED UP WITH THE INSANITY OF YOU TRUMPTARDS?

^Doesn't think he's the retarded lunatic. :laugh:

triggered
adjective
trig·gered | \ ˈtri-gər \
occurring in response to a stimulus typically perceived as negative or harmful
caused to feel an intense and usually negative emotional reaction : affected by an emotional trigger

mental case
noun
: a crazy person
That guy is a complete mental case.

The Trumptarded fools are a dying breed so they are going through the dying quivers yelping out in pain right now!

SHEER DESPERATION!

DO NOT LET ANY OPPORTUNITY TO ADDRESS THEM VERBALLY WITH THE TRUTH AND REALITY GO UNATTENDED - THEY HATE SO MUCH!

I am enjoying the sweet sound of our resident trumpanzees having a panic frenzy after the Buffalo and Uvalde shootings, followed by this weeks blockbuster 1/6 report. The trump cult is terrified.

We really should have mercy on them friend, not come at them too hard and try to feel their pain!!!!

No. Fuck them.

douchebag
noun
douche·bag | \ ˈdüsh-ˌbag \
an obnoxious, offensive, or disgusting person

FUCK YOU LOSER!

triggered
adjective
trig·gered | \ ˈtri-gər \
occurring in response to a stimulus typically perceived as negative or harmful
caused to feel an intense and usually negative emotional reaction : affected by an emotional trigger

mental case
noun
: a crazy person
That guy is a complete mental case.

SHEER DESPERATION!

November is going to be harsh on dishonest, lying leftist halfwits like you.

You should kill yourself. No one would care. No one would notice. The world's collective IQ would go up.
:laugh:

No! My ass is cherry, and I ain't gonna let no lizard up it. Why would you want up my ass anyway? You ain't a faggot lizard are you?

Your ass is a Butt Hurt Ass- HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE DESIRING YOUR ASS! Perhaps your TRUMPATRDED BUDDIES LIKES YOUR UGLY BLEEDING ASS!

Your ass ain't cherry, because you fucked yourself in the ass, and popped your own cherry, when you voted for Donald Trump!
- and now you can't stop the bleeding!

WHAT YOU NEED NOW IS A KOTEX! :laugh:

Back