Democrat's plan to assassinate a SC justice foiled.

I am enjoying the sweet sound of our resident trumpanzees having a panic frenzy after the Buffalo and Uvalde shootings, followed by this weeks blockbuster 1/6 report. The trump cult is terrified.

We really should have mercy on them friend, not come at them too hard and try to feel their pain!!!!

No. Fuck them.

The panic you're hearing is coming from the Democratic Party of the Lying Jackasses and the loony leftists that think they are winning. November is going to be harsh on lying leftist loons like you.

You should do the world a favor and kill yourself. No one would care. No one would notice. The world's collective IQ would go up.
:thumbsup:

Your ass is a Butt Hurt Ass- HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE DESIRING YOUR ASS! Perhaps your TRUMPATRDED BUDDIES LIKES YOUR UGLY BLEEDING ASS!

Your ass ain't cherry, because you fucked yourself in the ass, and popped your own cherry, when you voted for Donald Trump!
- and now you can't stop the bleeding!

WHAT YOU NEED NOW IS A KOTEX! :laugh:

Daumn! You have issues...

Your ass is a Butt Hurt Ass- HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE DESIRING YOUR ASS! Perhaps your TRUMPATRDED BUDDIES LIKES YOUR UGLY BLEEDING ASS!

Your ass ain't cherry, because you fucked yourself in the ass, and popped your own cherry, when you voted for Donald Trump!
- and now you can't stop the bleeding!

WHAT YOU NEED NOW IS A KOTEX! :laugh:

triggered
adjective
trig·gered | \ ˈtri-gər \
occurring in response to a stimulus typically perceived as negative or harmful
caused to feel an intense and usually negative emotional reaction : affected by an emotional trigger

mental case
noun
: a crazy person
That guy is a complete mental case.

something inferior, ineffective, or unimpressive : something weak

Yes, that nicely sums up the silliness of the wild speculation about Schummer [sic] being involved, which is what I was having fun with. As long as we're engaging in goofy speculation, why not Trump? He has a demonstrated contempt for human life, a repeated pattern of law-breaking, and would be positioned to benefit personally from that death.

triggered
adjective
trig·gered | \ ˈtri-gər \
occurring in response to a stimulus typically perceived as negative or harmful
caused to feel an intense and usually negative emotional reaction : affected by an emotional trigger

mental case
noun
: a crazy person
That guy is a complete mental case.

YOU ARE THE MOST TRIGGERED FOOL IN THIS FORUM!

You can't even comment here without you fingering your very own or Donald Trumps asshole here!!

finger-sbah.gif

What a nasty JERK OFF!

The panic you're hearing is coming from the Democratic Party of the Lying Jackasses and the loony leftists that think they are winning. November is going to be harsh on lying leftist loons like you.

You should do the world a favor and kill yourself. No one would care. No one would notice. The world's collective IQ would go up.
:thumbsup:

How jesusy of you

Yes, that nicely sums up the silliness of the wild speculation about Schummer [sic] being involved, which is what I was having fun with.

That is your mistaken and dishonest opinion halfwit. But using the Democratic Party of Lying Jackass standard, it is incitement.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Yep, that's the definition of inciting the assembled mob.

in·cite·ment
/inˈsītm(ə)nt/
noun

1.the action of provoking unlawful behavior or urging someone to behave unlawfully.

As long as we're engaging in goofy speculation,

What goofy speculation is that? That the Democratic Party of Lying Jackasses is getting trounced in the midterms and sent packing? That's hardly speculation. That's called a reality check halfwit.

why not Trump? He has a demonstrated contempt for human life, a repeated pattern of law-breaking, and would be positioned to benefit personally from that death.

There you go lying your dumb ass off. I find it ironic when leftists who support abortion on demand claim others have a contempt for human life.

What laws has Trump been charged with? That broken record is tired and stupid.

As for personal benefit; Trump worked as President for FOUR years donating his entire paycheck. You won't see that from a corrupt lying, partisan hack like Biden. In fact, Biden and his son used their influence to bribe the Russians, Ukrainians and Chinese.

I don't think you can post without lying, looking like a dishonest hack and a halfwit.
:palm:

I am enjoying the sweet sound of our resident trumpanzees having a panic frenzy after the Buffalo and Uvalde shootings, followed by this weeks blockbuster 1/6 report. The trump cult is terrified.

We really should have mercy on them friend, not come at them too hard and try to feel their pain!!!!

No. Fuck them.

They are a dying breed- Trump and his minions are going to jail- WHERE THEY BELONG! AND FINALLY!

That is your mistaken and dishonest opinion halfwit. But using the Democratic Party of Lying Jackass standard, it is incitement.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Yep, that's the definition of inciting the assembled mob.

in·cite·ment
/inˈsītm(ə)nt/
noun

1.the action of provoking unlawful behavior or urging someone to behave unlawfully.

What goofy speculation is that? That the Democratic Party of Lying Jackasses is getting trounced in the midterms and sent packing? That's hardly speculation. That's called a reality check halfwit.

There you go lying your dumb ass off. I find it ironic when leftists who support abortion on demand claim others have a contempt for human life.

What laws has Trump been charged with? That broken record is tired and stupid.

As for personal benefit; Trump worked as President for FOUR years donating his entire paycheck. You won't see that from a corrupt lying, partisan hack like Biden. In fact, Biden and his son used their influence to bribe the Russians, Ukrainians and Chinese.

I don't think you can post without lying, looking like a dishonest hack and a halfwit.
:palm:

That's from the Bible, dumbass. Pastors say that all the time.

You are the one with issues!

There are many reasons why someone might lack self-awareness. It could be due to a mental health condition, such as schizophrenia or borderline personality disorder. It could be caused by drug abuse or alcoholism. It could be a result of trauma or a difficult upbringing. Or it could simply be that someone has never been taught how to develop self-awareness. :palm:

There are many reasons why someone might lack self-awareness. It could be due to a mental health condition, such as schizophrenia or borderline personality disorder. It could be caused by drug abuse or alcoholism. It could be a result of trauma or a difficult upbringing. Or it could simply be that someone has never been taught how to develop self-awareness. :palm:

Are you okay?

You are killing yourself dude- WITH HATRED! HATE KILLS!

More I R O N Y!!! :palm:

There are many reasons why someone might lack self-awareness. It could be due to a mental health condition, such as schizophrenia or borderline personality disorder. It could be caused by drug abuse or alcoholism. It could be a result of trauma or a difficult upbringing. Or it could simply be that someone has never been taught how to develop self-awareness.

Back