Democrats' Rhetoric Inspired 2 Assassination Attempts on Trump

preferring slavery over freedom isn't common sense. it's cowardice.
Is that why MAGAts are so anxious to elect a supreme leader?

You bitch and moan so much about far left authoritarianism you fail to see the approach of far right authoritarianism.

Can you and I agree both are bad? That using one to combat the other is akin to burning down the village to save it?

As bad as you think things are the reality is worse....as proven by all the people who think that there is a chance in Hell that the Regime will proclaim Trump the winner.

Trump has already demonstrated otherwise, Sybil.

Project 2025 is not a constitution, and Trump does not have Project 2025 as his campaign platform. Go read his campaign platform.

I happen to agree with Project 2025's goals. You never read it.

Trump has broken no law.

Biden, on the other hand, has not only broken quite a few laws, he has committed multiple acts of treason.
So has Kamala.
There it is.

You bitch and moan so much about far left authoritarianism you fail to see the approach of far right authoritarianism.

Can you and I agree both are bad? That using one to combat the other is akin to burning down the village to save it?
i've been pretty consistent saying that both are bad. It's you and others on the left who seem to be incapable of grasping that

i've been pretty consistent saying that both are bad. It's you and others on the left who seem to be incapable of grasping that
Dear Dumberthanmost, I just explained it to you. The fact you are so weak that you are incapable of saying, "Why, yes, Dutch, I agree both extremes are bad" says a lot more about you than me.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE AND SLAVERY ON TRUMP!

Back