Despicable Christians using trickery and lies.

It's a free country, I don't care if people advocate against abortion.

I do think its very lame, to try to frighten women into not having an abortion. Using Deception and fear indicate you are not very confident in being able to sell your "moral" argument.

It's a free country, I don't care if people advocate against abortion.

I do think its very lame, to try to frighten women into not having an abortion. Using Deception and fear indicate you are not very confident in being able to sell your "moral" argument.

That and the fact that they are getting government money to do it!

So does Planned Parenthood.

I dont belive Planned Parenthood uses trickery or lies, they dont promote one position over another, they dont have any agenda other than providing truth and ballanced counseling.

I dont belive Planned Parenthood uses trickery or lies, they dont promote one position over another, they dont have any agenda other than providing truth and ballanced counseling.
I disagree. Their website talks only about the "relief" of those who receive abortions, not about any negative effects. They promote one side over the other. According to Consumer Digest their condoms are also sub-par. Why sell sub-par condoms while promoting "safe-sex"?

Planned Parenthood has an agenda, and promote abortions as a largely positive action for those who receive them. Yet tax money goes to them both at the state and federal levels.

I disagree. Their website talks only about the "relief" of those who receive abortions, not about any negative effects. They promote one side over the other. According to Consumer Digest their condoms are also sub-par. Why sell sub-par condoms while promoting "safe-sex"?

Planned Parenthood has an agenda, and promote abortions as a largely positive action for those who receive them. Yet tax money goes to them both at the state and federal levels.

I disagree based on my experience volunteering with them. They provide non-biased information. They are also not promoting the advancement of a religous point of view.

Are you sure they get government money?

Feelings After an Abortion

Most women feel relief. Some women feel anger, regret, guilt, or sadness for a little while. Sudden hormonal changes may intensify these feelings.

Some people who oppose a woman's right to make her own reproductive decisions claim that abortion often causes long-lasting emotional problems, or "post-abortion syndrome." There is no scientific proof for these claims.

Emotional Problems After Abortion
Serious, long-term emotional problems after abortion are extremely rare and less common than they are after childbirth. Such problems are more likely if

the pregnancy was wanted but the health of the fetus or the woman was in danger
having an abortion is related to serious problems in a relationship or other disturbing life events
a woman is depressed or has other emotional problems that predate her pregnancy

If you need to talk with someone after an abortion, abortion providers can talk with you or refer you to a counselor.

I'm positive they do. In fact, here in CO there was a vote to end funding for any program that promoted abortion, and against the state constitution the new Governor reinstituted funding to Planned Parenthood under the pretext that they segregate the funding.

I'm positive they do. In fact, here in CO there was a vote to end funding for any program that promoted abortion, and against the state constitution the new Governor reinstituted funding to Planned Parenthood under the pretext that they segregate the funding.

There is the rub, dispite what you may belive, planned parenthood does not promote abortion, on the counseling side they are merely a source for accurate information about abortion.

There is the rub, dispite what you may belive, planned parenthood does not promote abortion, on the counseling side they are merely a source for accurate information about abortion.
And I think you view it through rose colored glasses. Any site that does not state the negative impacts is promoting whatever it is. Regardless of whether I agree or not. Stating the short-term relief and not the often long-term depression and the very real guilt that many women feel is promoting it. Also their fight against any law where a parent may be notified so that they may help their child through such negative impacts makes it even clearer.

You may want to believe that your side may not want to "promote" it, but Planned Parenthood definitely does through ignorance of the other side of the issue.

And I think you view it through rose colored glasses. Any site that does not state the negative impacts is promoting whatever it is. Regardless of whether I agree or not. Stating the short-term relief and not the often long-term depression and the very real guilt that many women feel is promoting it. Also their fight against any law where a parent may be notified so that they may help their child through such negative impacts makes it even clearer.

You may want to believe that your side may not want to "promote" it, but Planned Parenthood definitely does through ignorance of the other side of the issue.

The web cite does discuss the negative side, I just posted word for word from ther Planned Parenthood web cite. Look above. They present the reality of long term affects, not the made up religous right dramatized version.

I thought the feds cut off all funding actually used to promote abortions ?
Perhaps they get state money.
And they even GASP! distribute condoms!

I notice that they do not talk about the possibility of being rendered sterile or even the potential danger of the procedure itself.

Yeah, but childbirth is a deadly thing as well. Are they warned of that ?
Heck I paid good money to be rendered sterile :)

The web cite does discuss the negative side, I just posted word for word from ther Planned Parenthood web cite. Look above. They present the reality of long term affects, not the made up religous right dramatized version.
Some women feel anger, regret, guilt, or sadness for a little while.

As I said, it does not discuss the long-term negative effects of abortion. You do have rose-colored glasses on when reading that site. You pretend that such impacting life-decisions are "for a little while". I have a very direct knowledge that they are not "for a little while".

I thought the feds cut off all funding actually used to promote abortions ?
Perhaps they get state money.
And they even GASP! distribute condoms!
And according the Consumer Digest's testing they are sub-par condoms. Promoting business indirectly perhaps? Only one of their condoms was stated as having a "passing" grade. So maybe a "gasp" or two might be in order.

I think its dispicable to lie to women and tell them things such as, not having the babby will increase your chance of breast cancer.

I also think they are holding themselves out as an unbiased counseling center that will give you honest and ballanced counseling. They are hiding there agenda to get you in the door, thats dishonest and dispicable.

I recall that there was a study that correlated an increased incidence of breast cancer (and perhaps others) with abortion. Unfortunatley, I don't recall who, and whether they were credible.

Back