DEUTSCHLAND!!!!

Socrtease

Verified User
Woke up late but not so late as not to have seen Germany score 2 to make it 4-1. The Three Lions are just not up to the task today.

The Three Lions are just not up to the task today.

To be fair they haven't been up to the task since they landed in Africa.

England were lucky it was only 4. Germany should have had at least 10. Everyone bar the keeper was inept. Complete lack of skill, aggression, passion and tactical know-how. I'm glad to be seeing the back of them.

Apart from that, well played lads.

Newspaper headlines should be interesting tomorrow.

Already seeing lots of complaining about the disallowed goal, which was obviously a goal. So should have been 4-2. I actually felt like the Germans were purposely not seeking goals after the 4th goal. There were several times they could have shot on goal but didn't

To be fair they haven't been up to the task since they landed in Africa.

England were lucky it was only 4. Germany should have had at least 10. Everyone bar the keeper was inept. Complete lack of skill, aggression, passion and tactical know-how. I'm glad to be seeing the back of them.

Apart from that, well played lads.

Newspaper headlines should be interesting tomorrow.
Wow Charver, that was like saying "Other then that Mrs. Kennedy, how was the flight to Dallas?"

20 years ago the Germans defeated Maradona and the Argentinians in the World Cup. Next Sunday they get to try again. Go Germany!

20 years ago the Germans defeated Maradona and the Argentinians in the World Cup. Next Sunday they get to try again. Go Germany!

Due to an overwhelming hatred of Argentina i will be in the strange position of supporting Germany.

This makes me feel uneasy.

Due to an overwhelming hatred of Argentina i will be in the strange position of supporting Germany.

YOu brits should get over your dislike of the Germans. Do you still call german shepherd dogs Alsatians?

YOu brits should get over your dislike of the Germans. Do you still call german shepherd dogs Alsatians?

We don't really dislike the German people or anything (well most of us don't, there's always one or two dickheads). We're rivals but friendly rivals nowadays. To be honest i loathe all the nationalism and wartime stuff the newspapers churn out at times like this.

As far as the German Shepherd thing goes i think the dog authorities, who dictate everything in Doggy World UK, officially dropped 'Alsatian' but loads of us grew up calling them Alsatians so it's not unusual to hear it.

Why in the world would you hate the Argentinians? You fought two wars against the hun, had millions in casualties and lost the bulk of your empire. You had one minor skirmish with the Argentinians where you lost a handful of sheep. Now I know you probably had a sentimental attachment to poor little Dolly Charver but GOOD GOD MAN, get over it! :pke:

Why in the world would you hate the Argentinians? You fought two wars against the hun, had millions in casualties and lost the bulk of your empire. You had one minor skirmish with the Argentinians where you lost a handful of sheep. Now I know you probably had a sentimental attachment to poor little Dolly Charver but GOOD GOD MAN, get over it! :pke:

Once you've experienced the exquisite sexual mores of a Falkland Island sheep there really is no going back.

A good reaction in the press today.

The sensible.
15655732.jpg

15655731.jpg

15655745.jpg

The stupid.
15655737.jpg

15655742.jpg

And something quite contemptible.
15655741.jpg

We don't really dislike the German people or anything (well most of us don't, there's always one or two dickheads). We're rivals but friendly rivals nowadays. To be honest i loathe all the nationalism and wartime stuff the newspapers churn out at times like this.

It always makes me chuckle to hear the terraces singing the 'Dambusters' theme....

But I agree, no real issue with the Jerrys.

The Argies I am not too keen on, but that is because of that bloated cheating cokehead that is running them.

Broke my childhood heart...

This is why...

maradona460x276.jpg

Back