DEUTSCHLAND!!!!

My opinion is that Spain probably won't stop Germany, so its up to the Dutch, who are currently beating Uraguay 3-1 with the game almost over. I'm still rooting for Spain, though...

Bad news for the Germans.

_48266194_009748605-1.jpg

Paul the psychic octopus opts for Spain

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/10521867.stm
We need all the help we can get. The Germans winning the cup would be like kissing your sister. It would be like the Yankees winning the World Series. Only this time it really would be a world championship. It would be like ManU winning the Premier league.

Isn't the Pope German? Oh God! Were screwed. The Huns got the inside track. There is so much at stake here. Spain is not much better. Could it be that the Dutch hold the fate of the universe in their hands??!

Go Orange!!

Spain looking really strong right now. No score but they have been on the German side of the Pitch most of the game.

Final Score 1-0 Spain goes on to the Championship for the first time in their history. Spain outplayed Germany and took them completely out of their game. Fucking Octopus.

Final Score 1-0 Spain goes on to the Championship for the first time in their history. Spain outplayed Germany and took them completely out of their game. Fucking Octopus.
Hehehehe That Paul sure does know how to pick a match, don't he?

OK, all the 800 lbs gorrillas are out of the the cut. The finals is Spain vs. Netherlands. Go Orange!

That Dutch chick I posted is kind of making me want to support the Netherlands. I'm currently rooting for Spain, but if she goes down on me, I'll strongly consider switching sides...

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. - Nigel Powers...

That being said, Goooo Orange!

That Dutch chick I posted is kind of making me want to support the Netherlands. I'm currently rooting for Spain, but if she goes down on me, I'll strongly consider switching sides...

And she can pick the gristle out of her teeth in the process. Its a win win.

After giving this several minutes considered thought, i now feel able to advocate the complete abolition of national governments to be replaced with an infinitely superior octopus based decision making process.

You know it makes sense. Deal with it.

Just a quick update.

Paul is correct once again. Germany defeating the cheating Uruguayan people 3-2 (coming back from 2-1 down).

The probability of Paul's predictions currently stands at 1.56% (yes, this is what i have become)

If, as seems quite probable, Spain win the World Cup, Paul's prediction probability will be 0.7%. I'm hoping Holland win but if Spain do emerge triumphant i shall not be disappointed as my head says "Spain, you spaz!" and i'm hoping Paul keeps his record going.

Back