DEUTSCHLAND!!!!

I'll tell you why this sport is evil. Nobody is wearing a hat! I suspect that this is a plot by the English Monarchy to force all serfs to be hatless.

Or from another angle...

0062f8e81ef7efc2.jpg

You're still pissed off at a blown call by an official over 20 years ago? Get over it! LOL

You're still pissed off at a blown call by an official over 20 years ago? Get over it! LOL

This beached whale stole my 11 year old innocence, and he didn't even have to get his stumpy little todger out.

Before this, I believed that the world was fair, that there was a thing called good and it would always win out.

After this, I realised that winning was all, and if you cheated, all you had to do was get away with it.

It was as though, as an eleven year old boy, I had walked into our front room on xmas eve to find Santa humping my cat.

There are only two people in the world who, when they die, I will dance a little jig.

The Witch Thatcher and Mary Donna.

This beached whale stole my 11 year old innocence, and he didn't even have to get his stumpy little todger out.

Before this, I believed that the world was fair, that there was a thing called good and it would always win out.

After this, I realised that winning was all, and if you cheated, all you had to do was get away with it.

It was as though, as an eleven year old boy, I had walked into our front room on xmas eve to find Santa humping my cat.

There are only two people in the world who, when they die, I will dance a little jig.

The Witch Thatcher and Mary Donna.
I still don't understand how the Brits rationalize this as cheating? It was a handball, yes the officials blew the call, yes it was a foul or a breaking of the rule by Maradona, hell it probably wasn't even intential but even if it was, that's not cheating. Now if he paid the offiical to blow the call, that's cheating. Nor was that blown call the reason England lost that game. England lost that game to a better team.

I can underand the Brits dissapointment but I remember seeing that match and Maradona's performance against England was one of the most brilliant of any athlete. He was phenomenal.

To use a comparison. When my Cincinnati Bengals played in their first Super Bowl they had a goal line stand that determined the game. One of the Fourty-Niner players was clearly off sides and he stuffed the play and the officials botched the call. That is they didn't call the off side penalty. Dissapointing? Hell yes, but cheating? Not hardly. That's exactly what happened in that England/Argentina match with the exception that this one blown call didn't decide the outcome of the match.

I still don't understand how the Brits rationalize this as cheating? It was a handball, yes the officials blew the call, yes it was a foul or a breaking of the rule by Maradona, hell it probably wasn't even intential but even if it was, that's not cheating. Now if he paid the offiical to blow the call, that's cheating. Nor was that blown call the reason England lost that game. England lost that game to a better team.

I can underand the Brits dissapointment but I remember seeing that match and Maradona's performance against England was one of the most brilliant of any athlete. He was phenomenal.

To use a comparison. When my Cincinnati Bengals played in their first Super Bowl they had a goal line stand that determined the game. One of the Fourty-Niner players was clearly off sides and he stuffed the play and the officials botched the call. That is they didn't call the off side penalty. Dissapointing? Hell yes, but cheating? Not hardly. That's exactly what happened in that England/Argentina match with the exception that this one blown call didn't decide the outcome of the match.

It was intentional. It was cheating. The little fucker still won't even admit that he did it.

Without the handball the second "brilliant" goal wouldn't have occurred. Time lines and all that bidness.

Anyway, England v. Argentina has more history than this one incident both before and after.

It was intentional. It was cheating. The little fucker still won't even admit that he did it.

Without the handball the second "brilliant" goal wouldn't have occurred. Time lines and all that bidness.

Anyway, England v. Argentina has more history than this one incident both before and after.
Yes.....I heard about the famous 1966 Fight between England and Argentina that was controversial for a football match breaking out in the middle of it.

I'm sorry but you Brits seem to have a strange idea of what cheating in sport is. If I'm playing basketball and my foot is out of bounds and when I take the shot and make it, it's not cheating if the official blows the call, even if I knew my foot was out of bounds. It's just a blown call.

Also, Maradona did admit to the handball.

Look, I remember seeing the match when it was played. I have no ax to grind for either team or nation and I'm just a casual futball fan. What I saw was an England dominated by Argentina in every phase of the game by a very physical English team. The English were simply beat that day by a better team.

I mean come on Charver. England had 39 minutes to play after the hand of god play. What did they do? They choked and gave up the greatest goal in the history of FIFA.

Last edited:
I mean come on Charver. England had 39 minutes to play after the hand of god play. What did they do? They choked and gave up the greatest goal in the history of FIFA.

What did they do? They pushed forward, scored and then nearly equalised.

If flair was all that counted Brazil would have won every world cup in the modern era and well organised, physical sides with a reliance on a strong defence like Germany would have won nothing. It doesn't tend to work out like that.

Oddly enough i don't like cheating. I don't like it when Argentinians, Germans or English players do it. Maybe that seems strange?

I'm pulling for the Argentines. Their cheerleaders are hotter. They don't have to be lead off to graze at half time either like the German gals do.
Yes Germany is full of horribly ugly women and every women in Argentina is a hot babe with huge breasts and a firm ass. You obviously have never been to EITHER place.

What did they do? They pushed forward, scored and then nearly equalised.

If flair was all that counted Brazil would have won every world cup in the modern era and well organised, physical sides with a reliance on a strong defence like Germany would have won nothing. It doesn't tend to work out like that.

Oddly enough i don't like cheating. I don't like it when Argentinians, Germans or English players do it. Maybe that seems strange?
cough, cough, hack, hack, choke, choke! :pke:

That chick with the beers is hot, but I think Soc's girl is kinda meh. Either way, they're German, and therefore more pain than they're worth...

Back