Did Darla Die?

Where is darla?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe there was a tonado back on the East Coast and a house fell on her.

Either that or the cleaning girl, with red ruby shoes, threw a pail of mop water on her and..............well, you know the rest. :D
<wanna bet that she won't let that one rest?>

Having Darla leave this site is a great loss. I hope you are all very proud of yourselves. Dinks.

oh, please. she was a hypocritical liar herself. it's her own fault, claiming to be some sort of liberal who believed in fundamental rights, then laughed at anyone NOT a liberal who had their rights violated. she's a closet conservative who just needed to come out and got mad when she was called on it.

Darla's doing just fine, thank you. Making the most of the beautiful weather we've been having. So don't get your hopes up that she's gone for good.

oh, please. she was a hypocritical liar herself. it's her own fault, claiming to be some sort of liberal who believed in fundamental rights, then laughed at anyone NOT a liberal who had their rights violated. she's a closet conservative who just needed to come out and got mad when she was called on it.

100% BS. Anyone who doesn't think happiness is a warm gun is a hypocritical liar in your book.

100% BS. Anyone who doesn't think happiness is a warm gun is a hypocritical liar in your book.

>2012
>Implying happiness ISN'T a warm gun
>ISHYGDDT

743875.jpg

I don't give two shits whether Poet comes back. He's a fucking asshole.

By contrast, I like Darla and I hope she returns. She is a reasonable person.

They're both lying hypocrites, so they'll be back; even though they said they were through, done, finished, etc.

Maybe there was a tonado back on the East Coast and a house fell on her.

Either that or the cleaning girl, with red ruby shoes, threw a pail of mop water on her and..............well, you know the rest. :D
<wanna bet that she won't let that one rest?>

The Wicked Witches of the West have gone already, they are not coming back.

I don't give two shits whether Poet comes back. He's a fucking asshole.

By contrast, I like Darla and I hope she returns. She is a reasonable person.

In a similar vien, few here give a flying fuck about your opinion either.

Back