Did Darla Die?

Where is darla?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Happier, thanks.

From Darla's parting shot;

Superfreak is a liar. It's very very very easy to find out for yourself. Don't let him distract you with his ranting. He's a liar, a hack and racist, just like Damo.

Check it out for yourselves. I did all the work because everyone else here wants to let them get away with it, but I'm not committing anymore time to it. I'm done. They never stop lying so there's no point. That's all they do - lie

Having Darla leave this site is a great loss. I hope you are all very proud of yourselves. Dinks.

LMAO... had you actually read the thread, you would see that it was Darla that was lying about my position. Not the other way around. But it is probably too much to think that you would be able to comprehend what was written. Unless it is spoonfed to you, you have no position.

LMAO... had you actually read the thread, you would see that it was Darla that was lying about my position. Not the other way around. But it is probably too much to think that you would be able to comprehend what was written. Unless it is spoonfed to you, you have no position.

I understand that your freaky feelings were hurt by my pointing out your complicity, but Darla was only lying in your opinion. I read the thread and there was no evidence offered to the contrary.

In a similar vien, few here give a flying fuck about your opinion either.

A little lost without your leader, eh Rune? You've been king of one-liners and cheap shots ever since he left. Anyway, more people care what I have to say than what Poet ever said. Poet made an enemy of virtually everyone on this site...well, everyone except those who would drop to their knees for him, and ignore the fact that he was a violent and psychologically troubled person.

I understand that your freaky feelings were hurt by my pointing out your complicity, but Darla was only lying in your opinion. I read the thread and there was no evidence offered to the contrary.

LMAO... why is it you liberals continue to believe you can detect emotion from typed words? I am amused by your stupidity, so no need to worry about imaginary hurt feelings.

Darla lied, called me a racist without reason or rationale, then called me a liar... her proof? To restate what I had already stated, while pretending I had said something to the contrary.

Go back and look Dune... I stated at least 15 convictions in 2010 and that the cases stemmed from prior to the Okeefe tapes. She then screamed 'LIAR/RACIST' and informed me that the convictions were in 2010 and that the cases stemmed from several years preceding 2010. But I know... you are once again going to ignore that.... aren't you Dune?

LMAO... why is it you liberals continue to believe you can detect emotion from typed words? I am amused by your stupidity, so no need to worry about imaginary hurt feelings.

Darla lied, called me a racist without reason or rationale, then called me a liar... her proof? To restate what I had already stated, while pretending I had said something to the contrary.

Go back and look Dune... I stated at least 15 convictions in 2010 and that the cases stemmed from prior to the Okeefe tapes. She then screamed 'LIAR/RACIST' and informed me that the convictions were in 2010 and that the cases stemmed from several years preceding 2010. But I know... you are once again going to ignore that.... aren't you Dune?

Whilst most agreeing with you, you did say countless at one stage. Was that just hyperbole on your part?

Whilst most agreeing with you, you did say countless at one stage. Was that just hyperbole on your part?

YES... which I stated multiple times in the thread... I also continued to clarify the stupidity of those who clung to the 'you said only 15... that not countless' by pointing out that the 15 were what was a minimum for one year. It was not the sum total for the history of ACORN. Yet no matter how many times I stated that, the usual morons kept running back to 15 is not = to countless.

What is truly amusing is that I thought the use of the word countless would not need to be explained as hyperbole/exaggeration. I thought it would be obvious even to the dumbest of the dumb... I guess I once again overestimated the intellectual capabilities of the left. ;)

What is truly amusing is that I thought the use of the word countless would not need to be explained as hyperbole/exaggeration. I thought it would be obvious even to the dumbest of the dumb... I guess I once again overestimated the intellectual capabilities of the left. ;)

Moron

YES... which I stated multiple times in the thread... I also continued to clarify the stupidity of those who clung to the 'you said only 15... that not countless' by pointing out that the 15 were what was a minimum for one year. It was not the sum total for the history of ACORN. Yet no matter how many times I stated that, the usual morons kept running back to 15 is not = to countless.

Out of interest, do you know how many employees and contact staff ACORN had on its payroll.

Ok, to my mind anyway countless would imply numbers in the thousands at the very least. Are you saying that the fifteen was just the tip of an iceberg?

Ok, to my mind anyway countless would imply numbers in the thousands at the very least. Are you saying that the fifteen was just the tip of an iceberg?

Again... countless was an EXAGGERATION. In terms of convictions of employees of one organization, the point was to emphasize the large number that had been convicted of actions while working for said employer in one friggin year.

ACORN had over 500,000 members at its height, as far as I can see it did a lot of good and was taken down by people who hated the very idea of poor people being helped. True, it didn't help itself by not being diligent enough but the correct course of action should have been to root out the offenders, who were only low level personnel anyway. The reason Democrats voted for its demise is simple enough, spinelessness when faced with a virulent orchestrated campaign by the media.

ACORN had over 500,000 members at its height, as far as I can see it did a lot of good and was taken down by people who hated the very idea of poor people being helped. True, it didn't help itself by not being diligent enough but the correct course of action should have been to root out the offenders, who were only low level personnel anyway. The reason Democrats voted for its demise is simple enough, spinelessness when faced with a virulent orchestrated campaign by the media.

The bolded and underlined is simply pure bullshit. If you want to be one of the nutjobs, spouting of nonsensical talking points is a great way to start.

It never would have been an issue, except Glen Beck, the racial right nut job and Faux News made it their focus. They were deflecting from the real issues, like they always do, and their idiot followers believed it to be a real issue.

Back