Did you ever get an Apology?

Did you ever receive an Apology?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Embargoes are a constructive and legitimate tool of international trade. Embargoing slave goods could put an end to the profitability of slave labor.

If slave labor is the only option in a country, maybe we should side with the people and overthrow the government, put our guns where our mouths are, instead of allowing the slave labor lords to become fat and happy, and profitting ourselves from the atrocity. The current state of trade with china is a sick atrocity.
Behold the thinking of the ideologue: ever willing to sacrifice the little people in service to his Greater Purpose.

Let's not forget certain members of Congress who had their pictures plastered next to a picture of Saddam Hussein, who were called TRAITOR by a majority of the right wing, and who lost their job, for standing up for what they believed to be right (and they WERE right).

Behold the thinking of the ideologue: ever willing to sacrifice the little people in service to his Greater Purpose.

WHo am I sacrificing? You're willing to enslave chinese and put americans out of work. TO what purpose?

There is no will to ALLOW slave labor profits to trickle down to the slaves. They don't value equality or freedom.

Last edited:
WHo am I sacrificing? You're willing to enslave chinese and put americans out of work. TO what purpose?

There is no will to ALLOW slave labor profits to trickle down to the slaves. They don't value equality or freedom.
The point has already been made that embargoes and economic sanctions tend to harm the common people in the targeted nations rather than the rulers and plutarchs. You are willing to cause harm in other nations -- or even your own -- in order to serve your political agenda.

Just like George Bush, though dressed up in a different costume.

The point has already been made that embargoes and economic sanctions tend to harm the common people in the targeted nations rather than the rulers and plutarchs. You are willing to cause harm in other nations -- or even your own -- in order to serve your political agenda.

Just like George Bush, though dressed up in a different costume.

Yet they were effective in ending apartheid and the Ivory trade.

I believe that an integrated morality must preceded an integrated market.

Allowing slave labor in the international market only validates it and puts free people out of work in the process.

The people of china will only be uplifted by the increased trade when the leaders of the country embrace those goals.

Your globalist fascist lies are unimpressive and unconvincing.

Yet they were effective in ending apartheid and the Ivory trade.

I believe that an integrated morality must preceded an integrated market.

Allowing slave labor in the international market only validates it and puts free people out of work in the process.

The people of china will only be uplifted by the increased trade when the leaders of the country embrace those goals.

Your globalist fascist lies are unimpressive and unconvincing.
The Ivory trade was never run by the governments. Nor was, largely, the slave trade. When governments began to enforce strict laws regarding their sale and/or purchase it lost it lustre. It wasn't embargoes as much as it was supply and demand that did that one. In this case the government largely does run everything, it will increase suffering and the power of the government because those that are starving cannot fight back.

The Ivory trade was never run by the governments. Nor was, largely, the slave trade. When governments began to enforce strict laws regarding their sale and/or purchase it lost it lustre. It wasn't embargoes as much as it was supply and demand that did that one. In this case the government largely does run everything, it will increase suffering and the power of the government because those that are starving cannot fight back.

Even according your "refudiation", the embargos had an effect, even if it was just to make ivory seem uncool. We should ban slave labor products; maybe they will lose their cache as well.

No one has check yes yet.....

What would one expect? One thing that makes a people a Neo is the inability to admit error.
One of the NEO CMD's.

Even according your "refudiation", the embargos had an effect, even if it was just to make ivory seem uncool. We should ban slave labor products; maybe they will lose their cache as well.
It would be better than "embargoes" to punish. We never stopped any trade with the nations we supposedly "embargoed" with Ivory trade, we simply made the product itself illegal. It being a limited-access product, with now a very limited ability to make money simply made it unprofitable.

It would be nearly impossible to do it with T-Shirts. Other nations would continue to trade, they would set up workarounds to get their product here. The only people that would suffer the most would be those "slaves" that work in the shops.

No one has check yes yet.....

What would one expect? One thing that makes a people a Neo is the inability to admit error.
One of the NEO CMD's.
Well, I'd apologize, but I wrote long disortations about calling others "traitors" and, in fact, suggested that if one felt that it was wrong ethically that they had a duty to speak up regardless of the popularity of their beliefs.

I believe it goes the opposite way as well. If they feel it would be wrong ethically to leave without first ensuring that there was a backup plan to help those people we promised to help then they have every right to speak up. Instead of others saying that they are "traitors" participating in crime a new rhetoric should be examined for such debate.

It is impossible that those that support the war are all "traitors" as well as those who were against it were "traitors".

I am more dispassionate. I was simply againt it because of the constitutional run-around. I then watched far longer to see if WMD would ever be found than others because I was less passionate about the result.

Seriously, those who called you guys "un-American" are now the unpopular group getting the exact same treatment. This is more of an example of "two wrongs don't make a right" than it is of people owing you guys an apology.

Seriously, those who called you guys "un-American" are now the unpopular group getting the exact same treatment. This is more of an example of "two wrongs don't make a right" than it is of people owing you guys an apology.

WRONGO! DAMO!
I have not rubbed The war puppies noses in it unless thay asked for it. Demoncrats are just not as meanly outspoken as NEO leaners are.
Which btw I class you as a conservativer not a bushie or NEO nut.

I mean has the demo congress renamed small trees from Bushes to freedom trees ?

WRONGO! DAMO!
I have not rubbed The war puppies noses in it unless thay asked for it. Demoncrats are just not as meanly outspoken as NEO leaners are.
Which btw I class you as a conservativer not a bushie or NEO nut.

I mean has the demo congress renamed small trees from Bushes to freedom trees ?
Bull. That you personally haven't stated that people are "traitors" doesn't mean I haven't read it here on this very site and on others we participate in.

People enjoy "turning the tables" but I even read it early on. People would say things like, "As far as I'm concerned you are the traitor and un-American because you don't 'support the troops' with blah, blah, blah..."

Saying that such sentiments haven't existed doesn't make them go away. Those getting called that more regularly haven't much to 'apologize' for, it is a tit-for-tat arrangement.

It would be better than "embargoes" to punish. We never stopped any trade with the nations we supposedly "embargoed" with Ivory trade, we simply made the product itself illegal. It being a limited-access product, with now a very limited ability to make money simply made it unprofitable.

It would be nearly impossible to do it with T-Shirts. Other nations would continue to trade, they would set up workarounds to get their product here. The only people that would suffer the most would be those "slaves" that work in the shops.

And we should do the same with slave products. that's acceptable to me. Sometimes things are hard, and the things worth doing the most are oftentimes the most difficult. your layers of copouts are unimpressive. The truism that 'laws can be circumvented" doesn't make laws pointless.

And we should do the same with slave products. that's acceptable to me. Sometimes things are hard, and the things worth doing the most are oftentimes the most difficult. your layers of copouts are unimpressive. The truism that 'laws can be circumvented" doesn't make laws pointless.
My point was simply, who do you want to punish? In this case, nothing changes except people who have it bad now get it worse. You did a fine job...

Bull. That you personally haven't stated that people are "traitors" doesn't mean I haven't read it here on this very site and on others we participate in.

People enjoy "turning the tables" but I even read it early on. People would say things like, "As far as I'm concerned you are the traitor and un-American because you don't 'support the troops' with blah, blah, blah..."

Saying that such sentiments haven't existed doesn't make them go away. Those getting called that more regularly haven't much to 'apologize' for, it is a tit-for-tat arrangement.

Ohh yes some on this site, but not nearly to the extreme on the other boards in tha past , nor had the Demo backlash on the repub lies and screwups been nearly so mean , loud and Vocal as the Republican ones were.
And if you think the demos have been as loud and mean as the repubs were, they you are mistaken or delusional.

My point was simply, who do you want to punish? In this case, nothing changes except people who have it bad now get it worse. You did a fine job...

no. Their captors will make less money, leading to a weakening of their stranglehold over the slaves.

My main concern is not actually the chinese, it's stopping the cancer of totalitarianism and slave labor from spreading to the rest of the world as everyone is forced to compete with this barbarity in a sick race to the bottom. I say amputate china. I know china is integral in your globalist fascist plan, mason. Screw the new world order, too.

no. Their captors will make less money, leading to a weakening of their stranglehold over the slaves.

My main concern is not actually the chinese, it's stopping the cancer of totalitarianism and slave labor from spreading to the rest of the world as everyone is forced to compete with this barbarity in a sick race to the bottom. I say amputate china. I know china is integral in your globalist fascist plan, mason. Screw the new world order, too.
That isn't how it has worked in Cuba, or in Iraq. Saddam felt nothing during those embargoes, nor has Castro. This is a very self-limited view.

That isn't how it has worked in Cuba, or in Iraq. Saddam felt nothing during those embargoes, nor has Castro. This is a very self-limited view.

But all manufacturing jobs aren't going to cuban slave labor, and the u.s. middle class is not being decimated by cuba.

Your globalist lies are wearing thin, mason.

Back