Dinner last night.

I loves caramelized onions...with cheese hors d'oeuvres.

I use American cheese for the Philly steak.

Really good with feta ...try that on a pizza sometime..with apples...
.American cheese is good, too....a good roll is a must...semolina if you can get it..

Yikes.

Provolone or mozzarella.

I never use "American Cheese", it's not even cheese. I substitute Gouda for it.
There is such a thing as American cheese, but there is a lot of 'cheese food' masquerading as American cheese.

Not trying to sound like a know it all, but no one has had a real Philly cheese steak unless they have had one at either Pat’s or Gino’s in south Philly, anything else made by anyone else is only a knock off. Wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t experienced it myself, true

And you have to congratulate the Giants and their new coaching staff, not particularly a fan, nit they did accomplish something the team hadn’t in awhile.

Not trying to sound like a know it all, but no one has had a real Philly cheese steak unless they have had one at either Pat’s or Gino’s in south Philly, anything else made by anyone else is only a knock off. Wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t experienced it myself, true

And you have to congratulate the Giants and their new coaching staff, not particularly a fan, nit they did accomplish something the team hadn’t in awhile.
They should have abandoned Manning a couple of years before he retired.

And...offensive coordinator regularly lost games for the Giants in the last 2 minutes of the game. They blew small leads by trying unsuccessfully to run out the clock via three straight running plays, instead of working to get one or two first downs via any means necessary.

That's changed.

I don't have high hopes for the playoffs, but strange things happen

Don't they use cheese whiz?

They should have abandoned Manning a couple of years before he retired.

And...offensive coordinator regularly lost games for the Giants in the last 2 minutes of the game. They blew small leads by trying unsuccessfully to run out the clock via three straight running plays, instead of working to get one or two first downs via any means necessary.

That's changed.

I don't have high hopes for the playoffs, but strange things happen

Never know, projected to play the Vikings, and Minnesota has been Jeckel and Hyde at times this year

Yes, or at least something that looks like cheese whiz, couldn’t believe it when I saw them adding it, but it works, unique taste

Yup...that is what the best use. And Cheese Whiz is just melted "American cheese"...which is what I use. Actually, I use the patties that are sold in the Latino stores. They may not be real cheese, but the give the flavor I, and the Philly Cheese pros, want.

While reading this, keep in mind that I dislike when someone uses hyperbole to get across a point that could just as easily be made using non-hyperbolic language.

Having said that, though, last night I made the greatest, most delicious Philly cheese steak sandwich that has ever been made by anyone, anywhere at any time since the sandwich was invented in the late 1930’s.

It was magnificent and I ate the whole thing myself. (Nancy does not like them.) All this, despite the fact that I am a GIANTS fan…and think Philly sucks…big time.

27-276939_giants-football-clipart-ny-giants-helmet-logo.png

I discovered that Philly Cheese Steaks are so much better with a little Horseradish Sauce and fresh Garlic slathered on! Yum! And a few pimento sliced don't hurt nothing either.

I love the NFL Eastern Division and those are all my favorite teams. Of course when they play my Cowboys, I have to go with the Hometown team of course.

AP7801150272.jpg

Last edited:
Tonight is hyper cheesy baked potato wedges onion garlic and all beef kielbasa.

Fuck the Overlords!

Last edited:
Tonight:

Two slabs that come off the Prime Rib...with two different rubs
15 beans with ham hocks
Wilted greens
5 cup
corn bread
Leftover stuffing (very good)
Peanut Butter Cookies.

A feast, for no particular reason.

Back