Dinner last night.

What was my latest? Oh. Beef country ribs and back ribs, cooked Prime rib style, which is quick and not the most tenderest, but I got teeth and it was tasty.

Baked potato butter salt sour cream..that's it!

Little BBQ sauce. The country ribs eat like a good steak. :dunno:

All around better than anything Sonny's serves.

Last edited:
Did winnie the pooh tell you to say that?

Oh snap! I just got that.

iu

:nono: Provolone or Mozzarella or Italian blend or go fuck your mother! If you really must have something similar, use Gouda. Anything "American cheese" is NOT cheese.

The only thing to use on a Philly Steak is what is known as American Cheese...or melted Cheese Whiz or Velveeta. I have used Cheese Whiz and Velveeta at times, but mostly I use the slices sold as American pasteurized cheese product.

I do not care whether it actually is cheese or not...any more than I care whether Philly steaks are made in Philadelphia or not. That is what tastes best to me.

Use whatever tastes best to you when you make a Philly cheese steak.

I like Philly cheesesteak hot pockets. Italians call them Panzerotti. They're not as messy as a sammich.

You have to make your own. I make 10 or 12 at a time and freeze half of them. Then warm them in a toaster oven.

Hot Pocket is a factory food (fake food?) ....please dont use that name unless you are talking about this factory food....being confusing is impolite.

Hot Pocket is a factory food (fake food?) ....please dont use that name unless you are talking about this factory food....being confusing is impolite.
I said Italians call them Panzerotti, but they'll always be hot pockets to me.

Back