Dishonest Women

Sun Devil

Death and Taxes
Here is the most honest thing I could say and believe and I know I'm not alone in this because a lot of men share the same perdicament. Why are women so fucking dishonest? I'll admit I get hit on by a lot of younger chicks. Like early 20's and as young as 18 which is kinda cool but I'm a very straight up blunt person but I notice women aren't yet a lot of women perpetrate that they're honest but I find out they're not. What the FAQ? Any ideas people? Also please miss me with the "men do it too" that shit is a given but I'm mostly referring to women who claim to be honest but aren't.

Why do guys insist on posting these whine fests on JPP? Dude, women are dishonest because they are human - not because of their sex. Humans are fucking dishonest.

Why do guys insist on posting these whine fests on JPP? Dude, women are dishonest because they are human - not because of their sex. Humans are fucking dishonest.

I whine because I can...LOL Fuck that human shit. So if I rob a fucking bank do I have the right to say I robbed it because I'm human and because I'm poor? No, people are responsible for their own actions. This also challenges the notion that women "mature" faster than men. By the way, dishonesty is an acquired trait. To be dishonest is to utilize it because you overcame the gullibility of someone who didn't see the dishonesty.

I know I listen to too much rap when my first thought is a b*tch is a b*tch. Haha.

Well I'm like the rapper YG when he says "bitches aint shit" Truefax......

It pisses me off to see so many women complain about not finding a good man then when they do they fuck them over....

Here is the most honest thing I could say and believe and I know I'm not alone in this because a lot of men share the same perdicament. Why are women so fucking dishonest? I'll admit I get hit on by a lot of younger chicks. Like early 20's and as young as 18 which is kinda cool but I'm a very straight up blunt person but I notice women aren't yet a lot of women perpetrate that they're honest but I find out they're not. What the FAQ? Any ideas people? Also please miss me with the "men do it too" that shit is a given but I'm mostly referring to women who claim to be honest but aren't.

I couldn't even decipher your sentence. Want to try it again? This time in English please

Sun Devil, you already know that to be a Trojan means many haters will follow. But yeah, I can only think to understand a successful black man in your position and what some women may say to you. Ultimately you will know when the right woman comes into your life.

The Darlaks have spoken, women never lie. Anybody that says otherwise is an MRA.

Can you give an example so we know where to start?

heres the dealo,

she thought she liked you.

she got to know you and you were not who she thought you might be.

Projection.

they see a man who is attractive to them and they DREAM that man might be the one they were DREAMING about all their lives.

Im not saying your a terrible person ...what I am saying is you didn't turn out to be like the person they DREAMED of.

they then grow away from you instead of growing closer to you.

Then they feel compelled to not hurt your feelings.

the mistake men and women make is pretending your prospective partner is not capable of being conflicted in their desires.

when you get older and learn to be more compassionate towards the people you deal with in life you will understand better.

OR you could try right now to start understanding human beings as complex and changing beings.

the next girl you meet may be very impressed by a person like that.

It may even be Who she was DREAMing of meeting

heres the dealo,

Projection.

they see a man who is attractive to them and they DREAM that man might be the one they were DREAMING about all their lives.

Im not saying your a terrible person ...what I am saying is you didn't turn out to be like the person they DREAMED of.

the mistake men and women make is pretending your prospective partner is not capable of being conflicted in their desires.

when you get older and learn to be more compassionate towards the people you deal with in life you will understand better.

OR you could try right now to start understanding human beings as complex and changing beings.

I was thinking something very similar.

women have the upper hand because our brains are set up for language and we tend to understand emotion better than men..

them being angry because they don't understand us is easily solved by ACTUALLY taking the time to truly understand the human being in front of you.

TRY young men TRY.

Its in you and its NOT unmaly to learn how to have a deep relationship with a woman.

It will make your life a better one

Are you trying to say that you are incapable of telling lies? Also, who gives a shit about how you think you're a chick magnet? What does you believing you're the answer to women's fantasies have to do with women not being honest?

Well I'm like the rapper YG when he says "bitches aint shit" Truefax......

It pisses me off to see so many women complain about not finding a good man then when they do they fuck them over....

If all the women you meet are fucking you over, maybe there is something wrong with you.

Just sayin'

heres the dealo,

Projection.

I want to hear anyone say "desh is crazy" now!

Back