Dishonest Women

Yeah, women should just give a man all the sex he wants, never say no, because men have different needs and they can talk all they want, is that it? Sounds misogynistically familiar!

That's not what I said.
In a thread another poster started about Global Warming, you also failed to comprehend the gist of that post as well. Is this a pattern?

I only stated that men and women have inherent and very real needs. That some of these inherent needs are different from one another. That's not to say women don't like sex or that men don't like intimacy through communication, only that for men sex is an actual need and for women intimacy through communication is equal to that. I further indicated that couples would better serve themselves by understanding this. Women should not "just give men sex whenever they want", and neither should men be forced to listen to every nuanced sentiment a woman has- Yet, both, ought to understand that each other actually NEEDS these things from each other. That through truly understanding this, they might serve one another in the relationship better.

That's not what I said.
In a thread another poster started about Global Warming, you also failed to comprehend the gist of that post as well. Is this a pattern?

I only stated that men and women have inherent and very real needs. That some of these inherent needs are different from one another. That's not to say women don't like sex or that men don't like intimacy through communication, only that for men sex is an actual need and for women intimacy through communication is equal to that. I further indicated that couples would better serve themselves by understanding this. Women should not "just give men sex whenever they want", and neither should men be forced to listen to every nuanced sentiment a woman has- Yet, both, ought to understand that each other actually NEEDS these things from each other. That through truly understanding this, they might serve one another in the relationship better.

This is just not true. I wonder if you are very young? I just can't imagine a man of say, 40, really believing this stuff. Men actually really do "need" emotional intimacy and communication. Men actually have very deep emotional needs. Not wants, needs. And if all you've known are women who like sex but don't need it, then you're in for a surprise.

This is just not true. I wonder if you are very young? I just can't imagine a man of say, 40, really believing this stuff. Men actually really do "need" emotional intimacy and communication. Men actually have very deep emotional needs. Not wants, needs. And if all you've known are women who like sex but don't need it, then you're in for a surprise.

My statement was simplistic, but I have tried to undeline the point that the "needs" I commented on were not stand alone, only stand out.

Women need verbal intimacy, and men need sex in uniquely deeper degrees from one another.

A cartoon idea a male friend and I discussed as we watched couples walking around the lake, the women talking away while the guys smiled and nodded.

The woman has a verbal caption as they walk along "blahblahblablahblah" . The guys is a thought caption {I wonder if we can have sex later}

Women typically complain about a lack of verbal intimacy in a relationship, not a lack of sex. The opposite is true of men.

Last edited:
My statement was simplistic, but I have tried to undeline the point that the "needs" I commented on were not stand alone, only stand out.

Women need verbal intimacy, and men need sex in uniquely deeper degrees from one another.

A cartoon idea a male friend and I discussed as we watched couples walking around the lake, the women talking away while the guys smiled and nodded.

The woman has a verbal caption as they walk along "blahblahblablahblah" . The guys is a thought caption {I wonder if we can have sex later}

Women typically complain about a lack of verbal intimacy in a relationship, not a lack of sex. The opposite is true of men.

That may be what men complain to other men about...it's not what they complain to their gf/wives about. Men are just as emotional as women.

Well you've always got Darla's underwear to keep you happy.

That's not Darla's underwear, that is your wive's! She gave it to me, said there was really nothing she could do for your limp noodle! She said you just couldn't get it up any more, tommy. I feel sorry for you, man, and her so horny all the time, too! It's a real shame!

I can give you several.

One woman has 1 child and she flirts with me but doesn't want to pursue anything because she is too tied up with her "baby daddy" yet she makes an attempt to tell me I'm so cute and handsome but makes not attempt to capitalize on dating me....Her reason?

"Um, because I still love my child's father..."

My response: Well "Bitch why the fuck do you flirt and talk about you can see my dick through my pants in the first place?"

Of course I didn't say that but that is what I was thinking. Excuse my bluntness...

Maybe she is trying to boost your ego so that you go out and find someone!

That's not Darla's underwear, that is your wive's! She gave it to me, said there was really nothing she could do for your limp noodle! She said you just couldn't get it up any more, tommy. I feel sorry for you, man, and her so horny all the time, too! It's a real shame!

What respect for women you have.

Back