Do birthers now support Ted Cruz?

So true and if you recall the left said so right away

what is truly funny is that it was the LEFT that started all of the birther conspiracies. It was the NY Times that ran an article on McCain. It was supporters of the Hillary campaign that started the rumor about Obama. Then some on the right took up the same nonsense after Obama won the Dem nomination.

so Hilary is to blame that for years your party has used the lie that Obama is not a citizen?

Then, as Obama marched toward the presidency, a new suggestion emerged: That he was not eligible to serve. (See: Birther debate alive across U.S.)
That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.
“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

I did not say she was to blame. I stated her supporters are the ones that began the nonsense. So the 'left' really has no room to complain.

are you people going to say republicans don't still believe that Obama is not a citizen?

I think there are certainly some on the fringe who will still hold that position, but I don't believe for a second that is a prevalent thought throughout the Rep party.

so if your friend says he thinks you should kill someone and then you kill someone its not your fault but your friends fault?

I think there are certainly some on the fringe who will still hold that position, but I don't believe for a second that is a prevalent thought throughout the Rep party.

No republican in office is willing to stand up to anyone who claims this lie.

McCain tried once and then never did it again due to the reaction of the party

lets see now.

so you are blaming Hil for your party recycling a lie for how many years?
there is NO blame to be had in the right for using it?

No Desh. I am not blaming Hillary at all. I stated it was her supporters that began the nonsense. A point you refuse to acknowledge. It was the NY Times that brought it up with regard to McCain months before the attack on Obama began. That does not excuse the fringe on the right for doing the same. It was ridiculous the entire time... regardless of which party was doing it.

My point is that you once again have shown yourself to be a partisan hack. Tell us... is the Hillary campaigns supporters racist as well for doing so?

so if your friend says he thinks you should kill someone and then you kill someone its not your fault but your friends fault?

what the fuck are you rambling about?

If you want a proper analogy:

If someone I disagree with kills someone and then I use that as an excuse to kill someone, we would both be murderers. Not just the second person to act.

why do you blame the democratic party for something the base REFUSED as crap wen someone tried it.

YET you exculpate your won fucking republicans for NOT doing the same but embracing the LIES?

fucking a guys you have NO morals

Back