Does everyone start out an atheist?

Does everyone start out an atheist?

No. The word "Atheist" means "against theism" or "anti theism" and is a philosophical belief derived from personal experience. You are not inherently born with this, because when you are first born, all your thoughts and ideas are pure and innocent. Preferences in what you like and dislike, come through experience in life.

...But nice try!

I personally find it illogical that God would care if you worshiped or believed in Him/Her.

Absolutely, that is always been one of my questions, why would it be needed, isn't worship required by those who have low self images?

Why would he need to do that?

Well, I must get my beauty sleep and you should, too, to, tutu, otherwise, you might end up looking like a real conservative beauty! Just ask ID! She is as beautiful to me on the outside as on the inside, I just love her purtty lips! and her purtty talk. It is like nails on the chalkboard to me.

I personally find it illogical that God would care if you worshiped or believed in Him/Her.

would you care if your dog stayed home only to sleep and eat, but went to the neighbor's house whenever he wanted to play with a human?......

Last edited:
wow talk about insecure

why "insecure"?....since you're the creature, not the created, you ought to have looked at the analogy and said "wow, talk about ungrateful"......the question was whether it was logical....if we were created, it is logical that we were created for a purpose.....

because otherwise you would simply be a mindless robot.....and then you'd be like most of the other liberal posters here.....

funny how the liberals tend to have more formal education than the nazi neocons. Not withstanding your high level of comic book comprehension.

funny how the liberals tend to have more formal education than the nazi neocons. Not withstanding your high level of comic book comprehension.

would that be the urban blacks or the union members?......without those bastions of formal education, liberals would be limited to a handful of Ivy League college professors and the people who are allowed to run the Democratic Party.....

Not particularly. It sounds like children to me.

Do you really take on a pet because you want worship?

I certainly don't take on a pet because I want him spending all his time at the neighbors......is the analogy that much beyond you?.....I'm disappointed.....

Back