Does the cosmos have a reason?

Please define "intelligent design". What is the nature of the intelligence and the designer?

You'll say "God", but that's a guess. A belief. Both @Cypress and myself understand it's unknown factually, but both believe there's something there spiritually.
I'm more specific! " God" is a generic term! YHWH is my choice!

Interesting spin! What makes you think Satan is
"God's greatest Angel"?
Lucifer "was the prince of angels, the bearer of light. God created him to be perfect in wisdom and beauty, a spectacle of flawlessness."

Which begs a question: Either God knew what would happen or God isn't God since God is all-knowing. Thoughts?

Sounds a little gay? " Not that there's anything wrong with that "!
No, Mason. This is gay:

9590mk.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Lucifer "was the prince of angels, the bearer of light. God created him to be perfect in wisdom and beauty, a spectacle of flawlessness."

Which begs a question: Either God knew what would happen or God isn't God since God is all-knowing. Thoughts?
So you have no problem with knowing there's a Satan ,but have your doubts about YHWH?

"What would happen"! What happened? Be specific!

Your body is held together by electrostatic forces.

Go ahead and explain to the board how your body could come into existence, unless the laws, rules, principles of electromagnetism predated and existed before you did.
things organized spontaneously according to the traits of their composite material, energetic environment etc....

nothing pre-existed.

because math is abstract and can be used descriptively doesn't mean something pre-existed.
nor does it mean some entity "decided" what the traits of matter should be.

you're dumber than a shitnail.

I'm willing to believe a rational organizing principle underlies the universe.
I'm not willing to say I know it to be the God of Abraham.

You should be able to accept that response without getting angry and agitated.
Now your pal Dutch ,totally believes there's a Satan ,do you share that view?

Back