Does this troll have a life?

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
I mean this is getting just completely out of control. On the front page of the four main sections of JPP 41 of the 80 threads are Big Assholes troll spam.

When will enough be enough?

Maybe never. I love it here, but we seem to be more obsessed with members mental illnesses than our national political scene. Curious to see what positive steps could be taken.

Moved. Mott, just ignore him. If you want to discuss something, nothing is preventing you from discussing it.

I mean this is getting just completely out of control. On the front page of the four main sections of JPP 41 of the 80 threads are Big Assholes troll spam.

When will enough be enough?

To each his own but for whatever reason people on here keep responding to him and engaging him. I don't get it.

To each his own but for whatever reason people on here keep responding to him and engaging him. I don't get it.

actually... I think it is pretty funny how many of his threads have only one or two - if any - responses, and, in many cases those responses are by him.

lol....I recall the conservatives saying the same when he posted as \\\\\\/\//////....... I also recall we didn't get much agreement from the left......

When did I become a frat boy? Of course, the guy who always ran with SM, Philly, and the boys of the CSA might just be FOS and not really worth anything. Fucking traitor...

Back