Does this troll have a life?

Does this troll have a life? (Apparently Not!)

2-19-12-Bearman-Cartoons-Internet-Troll.png

twitter-spammer.jpg

he likes to think that Legion was his own special troll until he turned and bit the hand that fed him. Norwegians like trolls, didn't you know?

Trolls keep bridges safe for humans, idiot. Why would anyone not like them? You are so fucking stupid.

I mean this is getting just completely out of control. On the front page of the four main sections of JPP 41 of the 80 threads are Big Assholes troll spam.

When will enough be enough?

There are very few conservatives on this board who are willing to debate at a higher level. Damocles and Supercandy can, when they chose to, but they are not here often anymore and Damocles has his Republican colored on lately.

I engage him at times when I cant find anyone more interesting. If you take a look at the board Conservatives its a very sorry lot.

There are very few conservatives on this board who are willing to debate at a higher level. Damocles and Supercandy can, when they chose to, but they are not here often anymore and Damocles has his Republican colored on lately.

I engage him at times when I cant find anyone more interesting. If you take a look at the board Conservatives its a very sorry lot.
I have no issues with conservatives on this board. They have their right to their opinion too. Hell I share a lot of the views of the sane ones.

Granted I find some of them to be knucle draggers and I'm sure they think of many of us as moonbats. That's not the issue here. Even knuckle dragging neanderthals post some interesting threads and topics of discussion and most of the conservative members on this board are not trolling with the discussions they start. It's only a couple of trolls (ok...mainly Legion, aka Big Asshole) that has caused the problem.

It's post after post of Troll spam that's annoying. I mean the mods and others do have a point that they should be ignored but as you see people, including myself, get suckered into engaging them and the spamming goes on and on.

I guess my point is that you know you have a troll problem when you have to search for a legitimate thread.

site distruction is the aim of some posters.

they don't know how to build anything they only know how to destroy things.

Kinda like the Rs in congress

Back