Does this troll have a life?

Doesn't she though. Must be that clean living in the great white north.

She is a classic beauty. She used to post as budnfrog, that's how I first knew her, and all I knew was that name and that she lived in Alaska. So I always pictured this kind of masculine woman in a flannel shirt. Then one day we exchange pictures and I was like, well, how do you like that, that ALaskan bitch one-upped me!

Damn Girl! You can tie me up and spank me anytime! No wonder 3D gets jealous when I flirt with you.

I tease her by telling her she's a rare combination of beauty and evil. She's also a twin. They're not identical but so close most people can't tell the difference. You know the rule about twins don't you? One is good and the other is evil? I got lucky and got the evil one!! :)

Thanks Mott! They're my peeps! When we are together it feels like we are still on our Senior trip together. To be honest, we look a lot younger than most of the men we went to school with...all true. :)

She is a classic beauty. She used to post as budnfrog, that's how I first knew her, and all I knew was that name and that she lived in Alaska. So I always pictured this kind of masculine woman in a flannel shirt. Then one day we exchange pictures and I was like, well, how do you like that, that ALaskan bitch one-upped me!
I love that story! Cracks me up!

Thanks

Damn Girl! You can tie me up and spank me anytime! No wonder 3D gets jealous when I flirt with you.

I tease her by telling her she's a rare combination of beauty and evil. She's also a twin. They're not identical but so close most people can't tell the difference. You know the rule about twins don't you? One is good and the other is evil? I got lucky and got the evil one!! :)

Thanks Mott! They're my peeps! When we are together it feels like we are still on our Senior trip together. To be honest, we look a lot younger than most of the men we went to school with...all true. :)

I like that picture of you!

Back