Does this troll have a life?

right on Mott.

I also have never banned anyone from anything in every internets tube I have been in

Are you really? I thought you were younger than me for some reason, I thought you were about SF's age. You're older! I get all excited when there is someone here older than me!
Haven't you seen my photo on my profile? I sure don't look like I'm younger than 29 so how could you think I'm younger than you?

Are you really? I thought you were younger than me for some reason, I thought you were about SF's age. You're older! I get all excited when there is someone here older than me!

don't try to tell us you're older than 52......remember, we've seen your shoes.....

LOL Ah. You look younger than that though I thought 30's, so that's why all this time I thought you were younger than me, but what difference does it make. What matters is how young you look and that is why I cop only to 37!
I have to admit that I'm lucky on the genetic side when it comes to youthfull looks. I get that from my Mom's side of the family. Though I thought it was a curse when I was younger. I looked like I was 17 when I was in my late 20's. Not to many women are attracted to guys who look 17.

Back