Does this troll have a life?

LOL Ah. You look younger than that though I thought 30's, so that's why all this time I thought you were younger than me, but what difference does it make. What matters is how young you look and that is why I cop only to 37!
Inded...it's why it also pays to stay active and be physically fit. Cause if you feel young....you'll probably look young. :)

You still look younger than you are, your wife is beautiful!
Thank you and yes...she is....inside and out. She's a very kind and generous person. I'm a very lucky man. :)

Which is why I learned all this bullshit about womens shoes and purses and crap like Pandora bracelets....I like making Momma happy! :)

Thank God I had a gay brother to teach me all this stuff or I'd probably still be single like SF!!! ;)

Thank you and yes...she is....inside and out. She's a very kind and generous person. I'm a very lucky man. :)

Which is why I learned all this bullshit about womens shoes and purses and crap like Pandora bracelets....I like making Momma happy! :)

Thank God I had a gay brother to teach me all this stuff or I'd probably still be single like SF!!! ;)

LMAO

hahhaha

I have seen it, you don't like 52 I can tell you that!

Nicely done on SF burn, lol

LOL! Thank you I think so too!!
I have never seen either of you ladies photos so I have no idea. I visualize Rana as a sweet and kind hearted yet passionately hotblooded MILF. Though I'd better be carefull of my description....don't want to get on 3D's bad side.

Darla......I visualize you as a self confident modern vamp who isn't afraid to strut her stuff and that you don't care if your sexuality intimidates most men.

hahhaha

I have seen it, you don't like 52 I can tell you that!

I have never seen either of you ladies photos so I have no idea. I visualize Rana as a sweet and kind hearted yet passionately hotblooded MILF. Though I'd better be carefull of my description....don't want to get on 3D's bad side.

Darla......I visualize you as a self confident modern vamp who isn't afraid to strut her stuff and that you don't care if your sexuality intimidates most men.
I posted a selfie on my page!

I am not photogenic! I hate pictures of myself! Lol

It's funny, I meet people from this board you know if they are in NY and let me know, whatever. I met this one person from here and they expected me to look very different because apparently, someone here sent them a "picture of darla" and they told me the woman wasn't me and looked like she had Parkisons disease or something. So you know what, I put a couple of pics up - the one on my profile is me a few months ago at a reunion with two of my best high school friends - I am in the middle.

It's funny, I meet people from this board you know if they are in NY and let me know, whatever. I met this one person from here and they expected me to look very different because apparently, someone here sent them a "picture of darla" and they told me the woman wasn't me and looked like she had Parkisons disease or something. So you know what, I put a couple of pics up - the one on my profile is me a few months ago at a reunion with two of my best high school friends - I am in the middle.
All three hotties!!

I tease her by telling her she's a rare combination of beauty and evil. She's also a twin. They're not identical but so close most people can't tell the difference. You know the rule about twins don't you? One is good and the other is evil? I got lucky and got the evil one!! :)

Back