Donald Trump Unleashes All Caps Truth Social Tirade: ‘I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT’

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Donald Trump greeted Sunday morning by unleashing a series of all caps rants about Taylor Swift, the New York Times and his favorite target of all, rival Kamala Harris. In one message posted on Truth Social, Trump wrote, “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

Trump’s message caused “I HATE DONALD TRUMP” to trend on X despite being posted on a completely different social network and prompted numerous reactions. Former Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau, who’s frequently noted his wife Emily’s status as a devoted Swiftie, referenced a Swift song and tweeted in response, “Smallest man who ever lived.”

Donald Trump greeted Sunday morning by unleashing a series of all caps rants about Taylor Swift, the New York Times and his favorite target of all, rival Kamala Harris. In one message posted on Truth Social, Trump wrote, “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

Trump’s message caused “I HATE DONALD TRUMP” to trend on X despite being posted on a completely different social network and prompted numerous reactions. Former Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau, who’s frequently noted his wife Emily’s status as a devoted Swiftie, referenced a Swift song and tweeted in response, “Smallest man who ever lived.”

Trump is much safer on his truth social than going head to head with Harris.

What a hateful, pathetic little weasel he is.

During a campaign event in Tucson, Arizona Thursday, Donald Trump suggested that he if loses to Kamala Harris in November, he just might blame young people, according to The Daily Beast, despite claiming that he's gaining more support from them. (Swifties!)
1726430610506.png

As I keep explaining, trump lacks gravitas. he is so upset that Swift did not endorse him, that he HATES Swift. This is just sad.

Next time someone refuses to call him young and beautiful, will trump launch nuclear weapons? The only way we can be sure the answer is no is to not elect him president.

As I keep explaining, trump lacks gravitas. he is so upset that Swift did not endorse him, that he HATES Swift. This is just sad.

Next time someone refuses to call him young and beautiful, will trump launch nuclear weapons? The only way we can be sure the answer is no is to not elect him president.
You are dumb. Taylor Swift is a high school graduate that sings about bad choices that she has made. She also endorsed Dementia Joe that the Democrat party just threw under the bus. There is absolutely no reason anyone should pay any attention to her endorsement unless it is for entertainer of the year.

Back